This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Soprano View Post
    I'm sure you will be crying like a baby too, when my boys go to work with bats and pipes on your knee caps too...

T...

come try me T. ill be waiting for you and all your boyfriends in my driveway

Comment

dps1 - so have you honestly send him a check or money order yet ?
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

The attitude that this little puke shows is just disgusting.

Josh, got your money yet? I am gonna be in PDX sometime this week, and I know Tigard pretty well. I could pop in and give him a little visit, collect your money and PayPal it to you...maybe have a chat with mommy and daddy and explain it to them, maybe show the young lad the errors of his ways.

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I haven't gotten shit yet. Just a PM about how he is planning to send it, but shouldn't because all I've been doing is talking shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            I haven't gotten shit yet. Just a PM about how he is planning to send it, but shouldn't because all I've been doing is talking shit.
            Lol. What a tard. Horrible seller in my opinion.
            M Coupe

Comment

He is waiting for luke in the driveway with his boyfriends? boy they are badass.

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Your user account is suspended until I receive either my front lip back or the money you got from selling it.

This bullshit has gone on long enough. You picked the wrong member on this site to fuck with.
                Last edited by Jand3rson; 02-16-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X