Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with CATuned.. Am I the only one?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The squeaky wheel always gets the grease in the world of customer service.
    No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
      Glad it worked out.

Should never, ever of gotten to this point.

But, you did what you needed to do and finally taken seriously

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
        Nothing gets brushed off. We take these things seriously.

-Via Alec

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

responses did not seem so. And as the consumer, seems he did all the leg work while you waited and hoped he would just disappear. You should have at the very least split the deposit until it was resolved in show of good faith.

Comment

Yeah. That's what aggravated me the most. If I didn't go out of my way to send email after email, I can't say for certain, but it seemed like it was going to be ignored. Oh well. I got the credit. Suspension will be for sale/trade if anyone's interested you can pm me before I make the fs/ft thread.

sigpic

Comment

Might as well use them now, rather than sell them at a loss.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                And after this thread I don't see why anyone would want to buy CAtuned products! ;)

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                  And after this thread I don't see why anyone would want to buy CAtuned products! ;)

😔

sigpic

Comment

the 'run around' means that someone is one of the following:
                    1)lazy
                    2)irresponsible
                    3)incompetent
                    3)a scumbag who wants to keep your money

either way, not a good place to be doing business with. add them to your 'blacklist'.

Comment

As a consultant to a number of small businesses I will be using this thread as an example of what NOT to do when faced with a disgruntled client...I especially loved how florida_dirt made sure to continue to heap praise on the product even when he was clearly getting the run around. Props to you florida_dirt for handling it like a man and going above and beyond. Catuned, good products might get them to come but solid reputations get them to keep coming back.
                      Originally posted by csermonet47
                      Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                        the 'run around' means that someone is one of the following:
                        1)lazy
                        2)irresponsible
                        3)incompetent
                        3)a scumbag who wants to keep your money

either way, not a good place to be doing business with. add them to your 'blacklist'.

Or its like my work, also in the performance aftermarket, where you have two disgruntled employees doing the job of four for shit money and a boss who doesn't give a fuck about anything that isn't putting money into his pocket RIGHT NOW and wants to push anything possible off on the customer because the company is purging cash and simply lacks the resources to handle issues appropriately. At least the BMW world has a centralized forum like this to help get things done, my company makes products for a number of makes and my boss could give a shit what anyone on the forums is complaining about regarding our stuff as long as it keeps selling.

I'm not really trying to rag on CAtuned, no experience with them except they seem to do some cool shit, but I will be hesitant to ever purchase from them after this. I wouldn't recommend anyone do business with the company I work for for the same reason, unless you are going through me to make sure its legit. A shame customer service is apparently one of the first things to go when an industry gets squeezed as tight for money as ours.
                        sigpic
                        1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Lets wait to see how he defends himself. It should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                            Lets wait to see how he defends himself. It should be interesting.
                            Wel....he refunded the op. Blamed the problem on UPS.

Pretty much open shut case of passing the buck.
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

I have two e30's, both extensively modified. I buy tons of things from vendors found on this site and throughout the BMW/e30 community.

I will never shop with catuned after having read this.
                              The customer couldn't have done any better, and the seller couldn't have done worse.

Absolutely unreal.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X