This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its only 50$..and i dont have paypal.
    Well if it was only $50..why didn't you just GIVE him the fender since it was only in a sense, $50?

(Before knowing that it was a total piece of shat.)
    M Coupe

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow I guess parting your car just kinda got fucked, because after this no one will consider you to be a reliable source for parts... AT ALL.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

i didnt do a damn thing wrong. screw all you guys

Comment

Originally posted by dps1 View Post
            i didnt do a damn thing wrong. screw all you guys
            It's probably something you didn't know about. Your car being bondo'd, that is. But what my post was about, not trying to bash..but maybe you could simply mail him the 50 back? Then it might make everything easier and clear up your
            "rep" about this car. It's what I would do. I'd feel bad if I gave someone a bad part and not reimburse them for their loss.
            M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
              I'd feel bad if I gave someone a bad part and not reimburse them for their loss.
              This is ALL this whole thing has been about. I never said dps1 did anything wrong, but he refuses to see that part. All I want is to be reimbursed for what I've lost out on. He seems hell-bent on making everyone think that I think he did it on purpose, that I think he's trying to fuck me over, etc. Not the case at all.

Comment

resolved?

Comment

If i sold a part to an admin and it ended up being bad, you'd bet your ass id try to make things right ASAP since your being able to participate in the community is at stake :eeek:

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                    If i sold a part to an admin and it ended up being bad, you'd bet your ass id try to make things right ASAP since your being able to participate in the community is at stake :eeek:

shut up:roll:

Comment

Who are you to tell somone to shut up? You sold a shitty part and dont want to do anything to pay josh back. You have made no attempt whats so ever. You are the one who should shut up and pay josh his money.

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I was almost interested in a part off this car but will not pay you for being a douchebag

Comment

yeah i was going to buy the hood, but no longer. maybe it is made of styrofoam.
                          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                            You should act the same way no matter who you sell a part to.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                              Who are you to tell somone to shut up? You sold a shitty part and dont want to do anything to pay josh back. You have made no attempt whats so ever. You are the one who should shut up and pay josh his money.
                              you dont know shit.

i didnt "sell" anything bad dumbass. he traded me a broken lip for a fender that he told me he did not care the condition. i clearly didnt know that it was convered in bondo ive only had the car for 1 week prior. I went out of my way to try to clear things up with josh first. and now im paying him $50 for no fucking reason and you guys are all talkin shit when you have no idea about the situation.

Comment

trade back?

Comment

Working...
                                X