Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried that, he sold it a day after we made the trade.

Comment

oh, so then he owes you some $ end of story :(

Comment

That's all I've been trying to get at this whole time. I never said he knew about the damage/Bondo, and still don't think he did. I just wanted to trade parts back, but he sold the lip barely after I even got back from his house.

Comment

Originally posted by dps1 View Post
          you dont know shit.

i didnt "sell" anything bad dumbass. he traded me a broken lip for a fender that he told me he did not care the condition. i clearly didnt know that it was convered in bondo ive only had the car for 1 week prior. I went out of my way to try to clear things up with josh first. and now im paying him $50 for no fucking reason and you guys are all talkin shit when you have no idea about the situation.
          I know how to be a good seller or trader as you would put it. One more thing then you know how to do. And it doesnt look like you have gone out of your way. All you have said was I dont have paypal and if you want the money to come and get it.

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
            I know how to be a good seller or trader as you would put it. One more thing then you know how to do. And it doesnt look like you have gone out of your way. All you have said was I dont have paypal and if you want the money to come and get it.
            98% of this problem was solved through PM's. Once again i will say..you dont know what your talking about at all in this situation.

Comment

now im paying him $50 for no fucking reason and you guys are all talkin shit when you have no idea about the situation.
              I haven't seen anything yet.

Comment

98% of this problem was solved through PM's. Once again i will say..you dont know what your talking about at all in this situation.
                Looks like I do know what I am talking about.

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It doesn't matter. I don't expect to get anything back. I hope no one else ever has to do business with this kid.

I'm just pretty fucking pissed that I spent $50 in gas driving up there and back, and pretty much gave away a perfectly good Rieger lip, and a splitter, with barely a crack in them for nothing.

Comment

you guys are a bunch of babies

Comment

And you have no clue how to properly do business.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that you're the ONLY one posting in this thread that thinks you're not in the wrong here?

If there's $50 in the mail headed my way, I'll drop this. As of right now, I don't even believe you actually sold it.

Comment

k

Comment

I'm sure you will be crying like a baby too, when my boys go to work with bats and pipes on your knee caps too...

T...
                          sigpic

Comment

you stole his lip! You homo!

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                              you stole his lip! You homo!
                              newsflash!

stealing makes you gay!
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                                newsflash!

stealing makes you gay!
                                I've always hated thieves! I stopped hanging out with alot of people i know just because i knew they might steal shit from me or my family/friends!

I've black listed this guy which sucks because hes local and could be cool. Obviously his business skills are retarded! I won't hold beef but I know I won't think about doing business with him.

Anderson gave him an amazing deal! His Lip > Perfect Fender

Comment

Working...
                                X