hey, loud and clear Luke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, loud and clear Luke!

you plan to be in portland anytime soon?

i wanna do remote start on my wife's c-class, and on the company car. (chrysler horrifica)

just figured id check before i spend my loot outside of the family..
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
    you plan to be in portland anytime soon?

i wanna do remote start on my wife's c-class, and on the company car. (chrysler horrifica)

just figured id check before i spend my loot outside of the family..
    Gimme some specs, I will be in PDX shortly, like a week or so!

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      Gimme some specs, I will be in PDX shortly, like a week or so!

Luke

awesome!

2006 chrysler pacifica (dont hate. its all wheel drive, and it was THE shuttle during the recent snow fucking we had)

2003 C240 wagon (also all wheel drive. and it RULES in shitty weather)
      we want to also have you hook up some kind of ipod interface in the benz, if possible.

id prefer to have you do it, so if youre down, consider it a done deal...

i also just picked up a 92 vert that needs some stereo love. (there's a few boxes of alpine speakers in the trunk that came with it. i'll let you know what they are)
      it has an alpine head unit, so id like to take advantage of the ipod input that it comes with.. still have that cable i gave you? who knew id eventually need it?
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

sorry to kind of hijack the thread, but i figured i might take advantage.

i would love to have some keyless entry. i don't need an alarm or anything, just the little keyfob to lock and unlock the door. i don't even need the lights to flash (although that would be cool).

think you could hook me up, Luke? i could even go to Seth's house to meet you guys :D
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

All of the above, guys, all of the above. I will investigate today and call Seth with prices on his.

Oh yeah...Curt has that iPod cable, but I has another!

Luke

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

cool.. if you guys want to do all of it at my place, thats fine with me... although, it might be better to do it at my business, so we have access to more tools.. and..... the powdercoating goodies.

if we start early enough, and only do a couple of colors, we can probably hook up a bunch of small parts while Luke is hacking up our wiring. think headlight rings, small trim pieces, etc. (my oven isnt huge)

i'm going to grab some SEM black to shoot through a paint gun as well... my euro grilles can use some freshening up. so, bring some stuff you need painted black.

Comment

cool.. if you guys want to do all of it at my place, thats fine with me... although, it might be better to do it at my business, so we have access to more tools.. and..... the powdercoating goodies.

if we start early enough, and only do a couple of colors, we can probably hook up a bunch of small parts while Luke is hacking up our wiring. think headlight rings, small trim pieces, etc. (my oven isnt huge)

i'm going to grab some SEM black to shoot through a paint gun as well... my euro grilles can use some freshening up. so, bring some stuff you need painted black.
              that sounds awesome. i actually have a couple things i can think of that i would like to paint black. where is your business?

Comment

I would be interested in a keyless entry when your in the area as well.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                  that sounds awesome. i actually have a couple things i can think of that i would like to paint black. where is your business?

im at 15th and ankeny, in south east... right off of burnside.

bring stuff you want to sandblast or polish, as well.

Comment

im at 15th and ankeny, in south east... right off of burnside.

bring stuff you want to sandblast or polish, as well.
                    cool, i can think of a couple things.

i guess we will hear from luke eventually as to when he is coming down.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                      cool, i can think of a couple things.

i guess we will hear from luke eventually as to when he is coming down.

well, if he says noon, i'd count on 5pm. (the following day) ;)

we can get started on powder coating some shit pretty early though.

Comment

sounds cool. i've never powdercoated, sandblasted, or polished anything.

i have some wheels that need sand blasting though. would those be ok to bring?

Comment

what size are they? my sandblaster isnt huge.

Comment

Can I polish my golf clubs. The winter has them looing like shit.
                            Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                            http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ejnight View Post
                              Can I polish my golf clubs. The winter has them looing like shit.
                              sure. i have a couple of buffing wheels, and a shit ton of compounds.

we should powdercoat the fuckers hot pink.

Comment

Working...
                              X