hey, loud and clear Luke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
    what size are they? my sandblaster isnt huge.
    24x10's. they are for my H2.

no they are 16x7.5.

Originally posted by ejnight View Post
    Can I polish my golf clubs. The winter has them looing like shit.
    funny how you can go through the summer without a towel even, but after every shot in the winter/spring you have to wipe your club off.

would the trunk lip spoiler fit in the oven? the paint on mine is terrible.
    Last edited by Jparkr; 02-10-2009, 04:32 PM.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
      24x10's. they are for my H2.

no they are 16x7.5.

funny how you can go through the summer without a towel even, but after every shot in the winter/spring you have to wipe your club off.

would the trunk lip spoiler fit in the oven? the paint on mine is terrible.
      A: those MAY fit... i'll measure the opening tomorrow.

B: cant powdercoat plastic.
      Originally posted by Holland
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
        B: cant powdercoat plastic.
        for some reason i read trim and was thinking trim paint. neeeevermind.

Comment

Trust me the stuff you guys can do with the kit that Luke sold me is so much better than just keyless! you guys should definitely ask Luke about it!
          sigpic

Comment

Luke, i looked into that remote start for the benz. no dice.

no benz post-2000 is really set up to allow remote start. lame.

the chrysler horrifica may be a candidate, i suppose. let me know what you wanna do. i also need ipod hookups in both of those.

whenever youre ready to come down, im game.

Originally posted by daniel View Post
            for some reason i read trim and was thinking trim paint. neeeevermind.
            oh, i have stuff to paint plastic trim. im sorry. i totally spaced on what we were talking about.

i spent the day in the workshop fucking with my headlights. mainly the damn rings!

i tried to do a quick sandblast, and toss them in the oven to prep the surface. no dice.

they have a VERY thick plastic-like coating that is a bitch to remove.

it took me over an hour to chemically strip them of that crap, then sandblast them to a decent surface.

the powdercoating came out really nice tho. satin black. mmmm.
            Originally posted by Holland
            There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusp517 View Post
              Trust me the stuff you guys can do with the kit that Luke sold me is so much better than just keyless! you guys should definitely ask Luke about it!
              Luke -- relatively new here, but if you're open to the extra work, I need keyless entry as well. Plus I'm intrigued by whatever magic this kit produces...

Comment

any word on when you are coming down, Luke?

Comment

Working...
                X