No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's both fair and reasonable to say comparing a country of Norway's size and, uh, sameness to a huge, diverse, much more populated country like the U.S. is apples and oranges. Another great example of this I see a lot is education: they have a great system there which works very well, but it would be unsustainable if scaled up to the size of the U.S.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      Do you mean that the US is a poor country and doesn't have the financial means to support its people?
      No I think he means how the Norwegians pay for and can remotely sustains their wet dream social program system your checklist point out (in addition to very high taxes). Things that dont scale up well, to county 100 times larger in population. None of which on that list I see as a positives anyway, they have to tax population nearly half the GDP of the entire country to pay for that list (42%)
      Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-15-2018, 11:03 AM.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

'doesnt scale up well' is basically a copy pasta at this point.

and lol enjoy your wet dreams about early 1900s america where you can throw your kids in the sweatshop sleeve.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

^
          lol your cute, I have no desire to see children in textile mills and coal mines...... I like how thats where your brain jumps to though... I am a conservative not Ebenezer Scrooge per supernatural visit from Jacob Marley......

Norway has a similar GDP and population to the state of Maryland, think about that for arguments of scale. The US population is 330+ million........ CA alone has as many people living in it ILLEGALLY as about 1/3 to 1/2 the total population of all of Norway........
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

We can't take care of our people but we had the SR 71.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Just curious, is there any question that a badger is a salmon?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

all of you guys are crying a river in here

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  all of you guys are crying a river in here
                  Insightful.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    I do my part to ensure that's how we're perceived.
                    qft haha

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Comment

Ohhh man thanks for the laughs guis

Comment

Hey, i just noticed....it’s been like 3 months since we’ve had the good fortune of ulysses’ political intellect. To what do we owe this pleasure?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            Hey, i just noticed....it’s been like 3 months since we’ve had the good fortune of ulysses’ political intellect. To what do we owe this pleasure?
                            Hahaha. Yeah that guy....

Comment

The irony of making fun of someones political intellect in a trump thread.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                                Do you mean that the US is a poor country and doesn't have the financial means to support its people?
                                Lee you're either doing a horrifically bad job of trolling, or you are completely ignorant outside of making snide remarks about the US from our hat.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X