Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eibach 16mm rear sway bar. Is it adjustable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eibach 16mm rear sway bar. Is it adjustable?

All the pictures of the e30 eibach sway bar seem to be generic ones that do not show the actual bar. Does anyone have an actual picture of one or can tell me how it connects to the sway bar links. Do the eom sway bar links push right onto the bar or do I need some kind of aftermarket links? The way it looks in the pictures is that it has holes on the end for adjustable links, not stock ones.

Bimmerworld

Thanks in advance.

it has holes for aftermarket links rod end types that bolt through. whiteline make a link that works that isnt a rod end.

nobody makes adjustable rear for stock links
    89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

I've never seen an adjustable aftermarket rear link other than the IE one but those the the sliding kind.

My question is.. Does the eibach bar connect to the stock links?
      Last edited by GermanEngineering; 12-17-2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Most aftermarket rear bars are adjustable and come with adjustable length links and hardware. ST for example even comes with trailing arms reinforcement plates. The increased size of the bar is the only thing I see that may prohibit you from being able to use the stock link but if a new one comes with the kit, why bother?
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
        X