Looking for front valence in norcal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for front valence in norcal

If anyone has a lead I need a new valence for my early face car. Looking for IS or mtech bbs etc if you have a rear I might be interested in that as well. Many thanks

Do you mean the cowcatcher from the 87 iS?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

the very early valances on preface come in two parts,,,

on which my 1984 valance is two parts & available ...:nice:

Comment

What front end do you have brutus? On mine I have the diving boards soon to be euro bumper and a bbs valance which was broken when I bought the car 15 years ago ill attach a picture so show. When I get home

Comment

If you're using euro bumpers you'll need a euro valance.

You'll need to figure out which one the BBS Valance is meant for - There is 5 different early style valance used on the E30, and they are different in their swept angle (the angle back from the bottom of the bumper.)

-Early euro style (2 piece, fog lights mount to valance and tray in engine bay, sharp angle back at bottom) used '82-'84
          -Late euro style (1 piece, fog lights mount to only valance almost no angle back) used '85-'86
          -Early, early US style (2 piece, cut out at top to clear wiring/diving boards, sharp angle back, no room for oil cooler) used '83-'84
          -Early, late US style (1 piece, cut out at top to clear wiring/diving boards, sharp angle back, no room for oil cooler) used '85
          -Late US style (1 piece, cut out at top to clear wiring/diving boards, low angle back - to clear oil cooler) used '86-facelift transition.

Then you have the face lift ones that were transitioned from diving boards to plastic bumpers.

I actually have both styles (there's an early 2 piece and a late 1 piece) for the euro bumpers, and the first two US styles.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I have a front valance from a 91 325i in bronzit color.
            I'm in San Jose, ca.

Link for reference if you were to mount euro bumpers on a late model valance. ( has a gap )
            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

But if you're looking for a used euro valance, I have a buddy that has one for sale

Comment

I have a cow catcher from a 87 325is. Brackets and fog lamps included, $500 pick up.
              Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

my 1984 valance ha 4 factory holes in the middle,
                2 parts,,

Comment

Working...
                X