M-Tech II Splitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M-Tech II Splitters

I've tried searching but haven't found much. I was curious to what types of splitters are available for the M-tech II bumpers.

I've seen the Ryan G's splitter (which I have)
    and
    I found pictures of a splitter that used to be made/sold by gutenparts

Looking for more pictures/ where to get different kind of splitters for the M-tech II bumper.

If you email garagistic, I believe they'll be doing the metal splitter for the Mtechs as well. They just finalized their design for the "is" model so might be worth checking if you don't see that in their store website.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Which one is the style that curves up on the outside edges? Seen a couple but never found out who produced them. Would love one for the Touring.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        Which one is the style that curves up on the outside edges? Seen a couple but never found out who produced them. Would love one for the Touring.

Talking about this one? I would like to get one of these lips...

Comment

Not quite, but that one ain't bad either.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

We have mtechII units in ABS plastic. Our IS splitter are currently aluminum and we will most likely make the mtechII units aluminum in the future.

A little video about all this:

919 views, 24 likes, 0 loves, 1 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Garagistic: Be sure to subscribe to the garagistic youtube channel. We will be posting some great content. New products,...

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
              We have mtechII units in ABS plastic. Our IS splitter are currently aluminum and we will most likely make the mtechII units aluminum in the future.

A little video about all this:

https://www.facebook.com/garagistic/...0182025408351/

Very nice. MTII Units as in the bumpers?? Awaiting on how the MTII splitter will look like.

Comment

Working...
              X