The Democrat Party self destructs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    for the record for the 10th time, i did not vote for hillary and she was a very shitty candidate. i didn't vote for obama either.
    That doesn't mean you aren't a liberal. I don't think flyboy's categorization was incorrect.

Comment

hmm

enjoying the musky scent of hilary's poop chute on an hourly basis. (not that there is anything wrong with that)
      for the third time, even if you or flyboy thinks i am liberal, doesnt have anything to do with gwb's ranting and raving about joining the armed forces to be a pilot

what the fuck

Comment

I am hopeful that as both parties get deeper into their own shit, and insanity it allows the rise of a viable third party. If libertarians cant take advantage of these two horrible political tribes they are worthless and ought to be dissolved.

Comment

lets be really clear: gwb doesn't need you to defend or explain his bad posts. secondly, maybe it's time for you to add some content to this forum because you've yet to state an opinion or discuss anything other than other people's posts.

gwb's rant had nothing to do with my opinions on anything and was entirely unfounded and unnecessary personal attacks on me.

for the record for the 10th time, i did not vote for hillary and she was a very shitty candidate. i didn't vote for obama either.

lol. honestly, other than his facts being a bit off, i didn't really think his post was bad. apparently, it offended you as you're still stewing about it 10 entries later. seems maybe his truth hurts your delicate sensibilities. it didn't seem like an attack. that would be what YOU did by calling him a "shitheel". by the way....you have been warned about this so many times now. why is it that you haven't been banned yet? i can promise you it isn't because of your eloquent political insights. lol.

have you ever seen the movie "super troupers"? i bring this up because you are the embodiment of Officer Farve. obviously you crave attention so badly. you just want people to hear you talk. you want to feel important. you know how i know this? because you post your political smegma on a fucking bmw forum!!!!!! SHANANAGANS!!!!!!!! jesus christ! it seems your entire day is centered around the political section of r3v. way to save the world bud! whoo hoo! i'm pretty sure every time you post something here you make that screaming noise young women do when they show their breasts in a girls gone wild video.

you and jeffries are the same man. he might have been about 1/164th worse, but now he is gone, you are the one on the queen's seat.

you know why i don't advertise my political mantra here? because it doesn't matter to anyone. allow me to give you some perspective: this is a fucking bmw forum! are we going to save the day with our views here? hell no. i've said it before: there is no right or wrong when it comes to politics. only opinions. just like assholes and texans with cowboy hats, everybody has one. you my friend, have the biggest cowboy hat by a mile. it makes me laugh my ass off that you can't see that.

i'm not saying your aren't entitled to your opinion. its just that ALL of us are so damn tired of you being a "Ulysses" about it.

if you were to ask my opinion, i really think you should move out of the basement of your mom's house and become a productive member of society. quit your job as security guard at the lesbian book store, get an education followed by a real job. i hear the democratic party needs help. this should be right up your alley.

i can't figure out why agent puts up with this crap? if i were a moderator, i wipe this shit down and be rid of it. 98.76% of my opinion is because of you and jeffries.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

did that feel good for you?
            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              lol. honestly, other than his facts being a bit off, i didn't really think his post was bad. apparently, it offended you as you're still stewing about it 10 entries later. seems maybe his truth hurts your delicate sensibilities. it didn't seem like an attack. that would be what YOU did by calling him a "shitheel". by the way....you have been warned about this so many times now. why is it that you haven't been banned yet? i can promise you it isn't because of your eloquent political insights. lol.

have you ever seen the movie "super troupers"? i bring this up because you are the embodiment of Officer Farve. obviously you crave attention so badly. you just want people to hear you talk. you want to feel important. you know how i know this? because you post your political smegma on a fucking bmw forum!!!!!! SHANANAGANS!!!!!!!! jesus christ! it seems your entire day is centered around the political section of r3v. way to save the world bud! whoo hoo! i'm pretty sure every time you post something here you make that screaming noise young women do when they show their breasts in a girls gone wild video.

you and jeffries are the same man. he might have been about 1/164th worse, but now he is gone, you are the one on the queen's seat.

you know why i don't advertise my political mantra here? because it doesn't matter to anyone. allow me to give you some perspective: this is a fucking bmw forum! are we going to save the day with our views here? hell no. i've said it before: there is no right or wrong when it comes to politics. only opinions. just like assholes and texans with cowboy hats, everybody has one. you my friend, have the biggest cowboy hat by a mile. it makes me laugh my ass off that you can't see that.

i'm not saying your aren't entitled to your opinion. its just that ALL of us are so damn tired of you being a "Ulysses" about it.

if you were to ask my opinion, i really think you should move out of the basement of your mom's house and become a productive member of society. quit your job as security guard at the lesbian book store, get an education followed by a real job. i hear the democratic party needs help. this should be right up your alley.

i can't figure out why agent puts up with this crap? if i were a moderator, i wipe this shit down and be rid of it. 98.76% of my opinion is because of you and jeffries.
              Can't spell and you speak for ALL of us.

Interesting.

This is a BMW forum, this is also the political area, so if you don't like what's espoused here...............like, don't read it, dude?
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

lol, you have the dumb grandpa posting thing down like gwb but you cant even be arsed to give an opinion about anything relevant

pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  Can't spell and you speak for ALL of us.

Interesting.

This is a BMW forum, this is also the political area, so if you don't like what's espoused here...............like, don't read it, dude?

lol. thats the best you can come up with? spelling is actually pretty good. punctuation decent too. no caps but i purposely write that way. not sure the word "espoused" really fits well here, but hey...you are entitled to your own big words.

lol, you have the dumb grandpa posting thing down like gwb but you cant even be arsed to give an opinion about anything relevant

pathetic

ooh! good comeback! damn. you really burned me. haha.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

lol. thats the best you can come up with? spelling is actually pretty good. punctuation decent too. no caps but i purposely write that way. not sure the word "espoused" really fits well here, but hey...you are entitled to your own big words.

ooh! good comeback! damn. you really burned me. haha.
                    You make it a point to appear dumber than you actually are?

Comment

I really wonder which party is self-destructing... Every top Republican aid seems to not last long under Trump. This time, it's Price's turn... Talk about a seld-destructing administration. And it's only the beginning. Can't wait what Muller will come up with... ;-)

Price resigns. It was a bad Price.
                      http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...cretary-243315
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

it's like drumpf has a friday reminder set on his phone: "fire someone". always friday for some reason.

Happy Gilmore movie clips: http://j.mp/1L5ihmZBUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/sWiRBADon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:...

gwb, do you think there's never been a liberal that pulled himself up by his bootstraps? because, hi. *waves*
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          I really wonder which party is self-destructing... Every top Republican aid seems to not last long under Trump. This time, it's Price's turn... Talk about a seld-destructing administration. And it's only the beginning. Can't wait what Muller will come up with... ;-)

Price resigns. It was a bad Price.
                          http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...cretary-243315
                          the gop is not self-destructing, they still hold majority power in most state legislatures and most of the governors in the US.

Comment

>"Both Parties are the same"
                            >Republicans Endorse candidates who brag about sexual misconduct
                            >Democrats call for them to resign before being proved guilty
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              >"Both Parties are the same"
                              >Republicans Endorse candidates who brag about sexual misconduct
                              >Democrats call for them to resign before being proved guilty
                              Equally stupid IMO, yet we have to choose a flavor of stupid to govern.

Comment

if we can quit bitching at each other for a moment, how about we discuss al franken's resignation?

i'm not even sure how i feel about it. what he did was certainly immature and inappropriate, but if we're going to put his feet to the fire, why do we still have a republican governor candidate who raped kids being endorsed by the president?

certainly we liberals should police our own- but was he the highest-value target in this witch hunt?
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X