Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've been reading up on wismec.
    The tank connector on the tank is just pressed in and will wiggle out EZ.
    it's a huge problem allot of negative things going on with wismec.

The smok alien doesn't have that problem is pretty solid but after charging over night
    the thing just fried iteself. pos chinease junk.

From what i've been reading a mech mod is the most reliable but it's only 1 batt and it doesn't show the volts.
    you run a batt too low and that shit will blow up.

anyone know of a good non-Chinese box one that's reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      i've been reading up on wismec.
      The tank connector on the tank is just pressed in and will wiggle out EZ.
      it's a huge problem allot of negative things going on with wismec.

The smok alien doesn't have that problem is pretty solid but after charging over night
      the thing just fried iteself. pos chinease junk.

From what i've been reading a mech mod is the most reliable but it's only 1 batt and it doesn't show the volts.
      you run a batt too low and that shit will blow up.

anyone know of a good non-Chinese box one that's reliable?
      There are plenty of solid box mods out there. Sigeli makes nice mods as well as wismec. It all really just depends on what you are looking for really. Do you want an all in one setup or do you want to put together your own set up.
      CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

something i can put batteries in and works.
        na the wismec stuff is shit i've seen too many reviews on reliablity. chinease garbage.

same thing with the vapor2 that's supposed to be name brand stuff.
        allot of bad reviews on reliability. these vapes are cheap enough but still.

Comment

That's odd about the wismec I have 5 of them including the original reuloux or however you spell it. All of them still work and most of them have been dropped so many times its crazy. I work part time at a shop and never had an issue. However you may want to look in to maybe a vgod 150 or even a hex ohm. I have yet to pick up a hex but all my friends have them and love them. My vgod is a tad heavy being made out of stainless but it is durable.

Comment

nice. i think i've found the one. it addresses all of my concerns.

so what's the best place to buy these?
            there's some on ebay but idk if i trust them not to be knock offs.

Get the best deals for voopoo drag at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

They have them at 101vape.com. I use them all the time and highly recommend the site.

Comment

same here every wisemec ive used has been rock solid. i saw one person with a predator 225 with a screen issue but his was beat up. that voopoo looks pretty nice tho! what kind of atomizer are you going to use Dripper, RTA, store bought coil?

Comment

i don't even know about that shit.
                  That 101vape site recommended a crown3 so i bought it.

i still have that smok baby beast so if that crown3 dowsn't work i always know that smok one works.

Comment

I have the crown 3. It's been a great tank. Way better flavor than the baby beast. The 0.25ohm coils are lasting me around 2 weeks.

Comment

have you tried the rebuildable tanks?

i bought 8 coils for 20bux they last acouple weeks each.
                      so this has some hidden costs i wasn't aware of.

it looks like you just burn off the gunk and replace the cotton in the coil on the rebuildables.
                      Does the coils last forever or do you have to keep buying coils too?

Comment

The coils won't last forever but they will last longer than the pre made for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          have you tried the rebuildable tanks?

i bought 8 coils for 20bux they last acouple weeks each.
                          so this has some hidden costs i wasn't aware of.

it looks like you just burn off the gunk and replace the cotton in the coil on the rebuildables.
                          Does the coils last forever or do you have to keep buying coils too?
                          ive had my same .35 ohm coil in for about 6 months lol just get it red hot and pour water over it after i release the fire button and it cleans it pretty well and if i see any deposits i have a small nylon brush ill use after it cools down. then i just re wick with my lifetime supply of rayon.

Comment

How did this go 80 pages and not get moved to the VW forum...

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I just rip my juul. My work is nicotine free campus. The juul is discrete enough I can get my nic fix without getting caught. sucks they quit making mint pods cause all the little kids using them.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                              X