No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your not a smoker no point in getting any nicotine. Higher nic does provide a stronger throat hit though.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

lol at treating it as a hobby. Just another replacement for the nic, or a new way to get fixed on it.

The craving I see in my friends eyes tell me it's more than just a hobby. They drive some long distances to spend $150 on this shit. It does taste delicious though coming from an ex-hookah smoker.

Comment

Some of my gear.

Ithaka on a poldiac.
        Dual coil .8 ohm. Flat kanthal and silver. Over 1.5 silica
        Fuzion vapers Everlast 100% vg

Modified ithaka on a ggts. Dual coil .6ohm kanthal nichrome. Over 1.5 EKO wool.
        EC Blends Butter Rum all natural and organic.

Modified Terminator-C (Ody Clone) on a Smok sID. 1.2ohm kanthal nichrome. On 3m silica.
        Running a custom EC Blend that I call baha blast.

The box in the upper right is a Tsaf, which is a wire welder. The box on the right is an ohm meter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I don't smoke cigarettes, I'm just trying to smoke that oil*cough*ahem*

Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I bought my mom one of these about 2 years ago (long time smoker just could not quit) And i can say its literally changed her life. Thanks to Pinepig as he gave me all the info on them 2 years ago... She is so much healthier and feels better. My youngest son has one also I gave him an E28 and told him if he didnt go back to regular cigs he could have the car.. But the first cig he smoked he has to pay for the car. We will see how it goes but he has been using it for a month with good results,... I dont know what brand he has but its badass looking..
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Its helped me a lot. I have tobacco on occasion but I stick to the vape most often. Its transcended quitting smoking for me. Now its a search for the best tasting, most pleasureable satisfying vape.

Comment

My GF and I just picked up a couple Vision spinners, nice starter setup. She was almost 2 packs a day and I was 1, Im hooked on the juice, love it, and I dont really want a real one even just a few days in. I had 3 real cigs today (bugler, been rolling my own for 5 yrs or so) and I didnt even finish them and hated it. Ordered 10 juices online today from High Desert Vapes because they have 50% in July and I am awaiting arrival. I am looking forward to cutting down and quitting and also the GF because it makes me sick when she comes to bed smelling like a ashtray.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
                  My GF and I just picked up a couple Vision spinners, nice starter setup. She was almost 2 packs a day and I was 1, Im hooked on the juice, love it, and I dont really want a real one even just a few days in. I had 3 real cigs today (bugler, been rolling my own for 5 yrs or so) and I didnt even finish them and hated it. Ordered 10 juices online today from High Desert Vapes because they have 50% in July and I am awaiting arrival. I am looking forward to cutting down and quitting and also the GF because it makes me sick when she comes to bed smelling like a ashtray.
                  Speaking of smells... some juices smell better that others. No one complains when I vape unicorn blood, but one did comment that the all natural and organic butter rum didn't smell very good. My coils were runnig hot so that might have had something to do with it.

Comment

So for someone totally unfamiliar with these what is a good starter product?

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
                      Its helped me a lot. I have tobacco on occasion but I stick to the vape most often. Its transcended quitting smoking for me. Now its a search for the best tasting, most pleasureable satisfying vape.

Where'd you get flat kanthal? Been trying to get my hands on some Bakero Wire, but that stuff comes from the depths of 3rd world lands. lol

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Ratbastage View Post
                        So for someone totally unfamiliar with these what is a good starter product?
                        It depends on what you are into. I stear people towards joy-e/ego twists (like the vision one mentioned earlier) and a vivi nova. Its a good easy start. Every person has different experiences. It took me three+ years with a year off to figure out what I liked. There is so much out there

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                        Where'd you get flat kanthal? Been trying to get my hands on some Bakero Wire, but that stuff comes from the depths of 3rd world lands. lol
                        I bought it from a place in the uk... I can look it up if you want. I know that kidney punchers in Arizona has some in stock in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
                          It depends on what you are into. I stear people towards joy-e/ego twists (like the vision one mentioned earlier) and a vivi nova. Its a good easy start. Every person has different experiences. It took me three+ years with a year off to figure out what I liked. There is so much out there

I bought it from a place in the uk... I can look it up if you want. I know that kidney punchers in Arizona has some in stock in the states.

Cool shoot me a pm.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Shop Voopoo vapes online for cutting-edge technology and a high-quality vaping experience. Explore our wide selection now.

Pm sent, and for anyone else whobis looking.

Comment

Ive got an e-go twist from joyetech.

I switch back and forth between my Clearomizer and my cartomizer. Personally, I like the draw of the carto better because its less restrictive. I can also turn my voltage all the way up (4.8v) and blow clouds for days with the carto. With the clearomizer and 1.8ohm coil, I dont get nearly the same amount of vapor.

I have this 4.0ml Vape Planet carto tank and I absolutely love it. CNC'd aluminum end caps with a super thick glass tank. I couldnt break it if I tried.

Taylor
                              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

i like my tanks but i prefer to drip at home. saves me a ton of juice & the flavor doesnt seem to "mute" after a while. That one looks pretty schweet waffleswaffleswaffles

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X