No announcement yet.

FYI: German Audio Specialties is not closed...yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Sad to see things go downhill like this...my lukebox was one of the best things i did to my E30. And my experience with Luke was superb. He answered all my emails and took all my calls and even stayed on the line for 45min to help me tune my amp once i installed everything.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Hey Luke, have any cabrio boxes? I sent you a PM & text. Aldus lamp, semaphore & smoke signals soon to come!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
        Hey Luke, have any cabrio boxes? I sent you a PM & text. Aldus lamp, semaphore & smoke signals soon to come!
        I wish I bought one for my vert last summer. It would be great if Luke could make the plans available if production has ceased....

Comment

He never responded, I got one in the classifieds here, there is another from the same great seller available.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

There's a gofundme set up to help luke get back into business...not sure how legit it is though...

Luke is in the process of getting set up for a new shop, with an LLC and more of that g… Scott Bowen needs your support for Make GAS Great Again - Luke Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by s1uma1 View Post
              There's a gofundme set up to help luke get back into business...not sure how legit it is though...

https://www.gofundme.com/make-GAS-great-again
              They met their goal
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Anyone know if he is making boxes again? One year ago he told me that one box was left and I was welcome to buy it. I paid with my honest earned money and its been radio silence ever since. Really messed up.
                ------------------------------------
                01.5 S4 Avant - Sold
                88 325iS - In pieces
                91 e34 - Totaled by some dumbass
                90 325i - Daily
                06 e91 - Sold

feedback thread

Comment

Take a number.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by fitswell View Post
                    Anyone know if he is making boxes again? One year ago he told me that one box was left and I was welcome to buy it. I paid with my honest earned money and its been radio silence ever since. Really messed up.
                    Not for nothing, but this is effectively what happened to my son. The crux of the problem is when the company (GAS) or the person (Luke) has a legion of cyber-friends willing to jump in and attack you for speaking up. If these were true and real friends, they would encourage him to do the right thing. In my case, I was blamed for completely ruining his company and livelihood. I still live with that mountain of guilt, because so many of his friends came to my Facebook and attributed the GAS demise to me alone (I still have a copy of his post encouraging them to do so).

Bottom line: be careful who you stick up for, they could be wrong.

Comment

I have a Cabrio box for sale

Comment

Looking to buy an E34 10Ch PCN. If anyone has any leads please let me know.

Comment

For those that are interested, there is a FB group for all the deals gone wrong with GAS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1505243452926889/

Comment

Anyone else feel like the electronics/audio section sort of died after GAS fell apart and Luke stopped being an active member? Maybe at this point there just is not that much left to do on 30 year old cars' sound systems. Still, things around here are seemingly less lively.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

^Yup, I noticed it too.
                              1990 325i
                              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                              sigpic

Comment

Do you really want to know why?

Comment

Working...
                                X