Viper ACR set new Nurburg lap record 7.01.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viper ACR set new Nurburg lap record 7.01.03

crazy how refined and muscular the outgoing snake is unless they plan to keep it around.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

That's fast.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

The viper ACR has been passed by both the Porshe 918 and Lamborghini Huracan Performante. The Bull boasts a time of 6:52.01

Comment

Originally posted by NEOe30 View Post
        The viper ACR has been passed by both the Porshe 918 and Lamborghini Huracan Performante. The Bull boasts a time of 6:52.01
        STi just completed it in 6 minute 57.5 seconds lap tim. .5 more than the 918.
        20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
          STi just completed it in 6 minute 57.5 seconds lap tim. .5 more than the 918.

Wow... I'll be watching that lap in me free time later for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I try to avoid Express for some reason (don't like their website I guess?)

A VERSION of the new Subaru WRX STI has just achieved the fastest lap around the Nurburgring for a four-door car. 
            20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

NextEV Nio EP9 also beat the viper,

and it sounds like a fucking missle....

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                NextEV Nio EP9 also beat the viper,

and it sounds like a fucking missle....
                Yeah that car is crazy, it has 5,400lbs of down force at 150mph. And can corner at 3g's. You also get almost 300 miles out of it.

Comment

Working...
                X