Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Wheels & Tires...Yes, I said FREE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Wheels & Tires...Yes, I said FREE!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	OZ Wheels 008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	7251151

Name:	OZ Wheels 009.jpg
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	7251152

Name:	OZ Wheels 010.jpg
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	7251153Dear E30 Lovers:

I have 5 OZ racing wheels and tires that must go. They came on my 1987 325is, but I swapped to a BBS Basketweave.

These are 16" wheels with TOYO 205/50/R16 tires. The tires are in very nice shape.

The wheels are also very clean with no curb rash. Center caps with security key.

Here's the catch....Isn't there always a catch? I will not ship them. You need to live close enough to pick them up.

If you live near Central New York, this may be of interest to you.

Contact me at 607-656-8243.

Bump for killer steal

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

These are worth some $$
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

damn...
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

sent you a text!

Comment

gotdamn I wish I lived near you these are the wheels I've been searching for
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

texted you as well!

Comment

Text sent also, can pick up anywhere around oneonta

Comment

Dear E30 lovers:

There are a few reasons why I'm not selling these wheels. I tried to sell them on eBay a while ago and got no takers. I don't want to be bothered with the hassle of boxing and shipping them. And finally, I just bought an '88 Mercedes 300ce and desperately need to make room in a storage building. You don't leave a car like that outside.

A few people have called me and the first caller says he will take them. I'm giving the first guy who called and said he would take them a few days to get them.If you call and leave your name and phone number, I will try to get back to you. I'm trying to be fair and courteous to everyone who calls and giving priority to people in the order of their call.

If you left a text, you need to know that the phone number is my land line and I don't own a smart phone. So I didn't receive the text.

FYI... my zip code is 13801. I live between Binghamton and Cortland, New York.

Comment

I'll buy them off of whomever picks them up $$$
                    sigpic

Comment

Dear Forum Members:
                      Four people have contacted me about these wheels. The first man called within a few minutes of the posting. I will give him a few days to get the wheels. If he doesn't, I will move onto the next person and give him a few days, etc., etc.

I suspect that one of these four will get the wheels, so I ask to close this offer for now. Some of the interested parties are quite close, so I would be surprised if I have to open the offer again. However, I will make a final post when the wheels are gone.

Thank you for your replies and interest. Hopefully someone will have a new set of wheels and I will have more space for my new '88 Mercedes.

Comment

The OZ wheels have been handed off to the first person to call for them. This turned out to be a great way to clean out my storage building. I had tried to sell them on eBay last year, but they didn't sell. Part of the reason might be that shipping was going to cost about $40 per wheel. Boxing them up for shipping was going to be a big pain in the ass. In the end, it was much easier to give them away to someone with an E30.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. You helped to make it easy to get rid of them in a way so that they will be used by someone who wanted them.

Comment

ill take them text me 714 987 8044 , brian. ill pay for shipping and kick you down some cash

Comment

I don't even know a bmw anymore and would totally makes these worth a hell of a road trip for. Had a set of fettis on my last e30 and fell in love. Who ever snaches these is fucking lucky! Gl to whom gets them.

Comment

Are you guys just not reading the thread or what? Wheels are gone.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                              X