iwantspeed feeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fast ship

parts as described/photo. shipped when he said they would and arrived 2 days later Thanks
    My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Made a straight part-for-part trade. Part was as described, and I now have a glovebox! Thanks Alex
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Solid seller. Got an M20 AFM from him shipped where it had to go for refurb and he didn't hesitate on making it happen. I would definitely buy from Alex again.
        ReverseOTL.
        NewParts4sale.
        PartsWanted.

Comment

Just bought a used fan clutch. Great communication and quick to ship. Easy and hassle free transaction.

Comment

Bought some front speaker covers. Easy transaction, shipped quickly and as described. Would buy from Alex again. Thanks Alex!

Comment

Alex and I go way back and he has helped me out a few times in the past. Recently, he had some sedan parts from a part-out that he knew I could use. So he contacted me and gave me the best deal ever, absolutely free. Thanks!
              sigpic
              January 2012 COTM

Comment

Alex is a very chill and down to earth guy. Was able to work around my schedule and was reasonable with items and pricing. Wouldn't hesitate to conduct business again.
                ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

Bought hubs from him, packaged everything very nicely and fast shipping! Would do business again!

Comment

Great seller! Shipped fast and packed well

Comment

Had exactly what I was looking for, gave me a great price, and was super responsive and prompt. Go to guy.

Comment

I bought an E30 HVAC panel. He was good about sending extra photos, and it was in good shape when I got it (plenty of bubble wrap). I'd recommend him as a seller.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

great seller here! will definitely deal with again!!! :)

Comment

Bought a tow hook and relay cover. Seller shipped it before I even sent the PayPal. Too bad he didn't have a knee bolster lol. Great seller, would buy from again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great seller!

Good communication and super fast shipping, thanks!
                              "A BMW that needs nothing, has an owner that's not paying attention."

Comment

Great seller. Fast shipping!
                                Pleasure doing business.

Comment

Working...
                                X