Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super fast shipping. Thanks a ton, Ian.

Comment

These came out nice!!!
      84 325m50
      87 325is
      01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340

Comment

Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

Ian! You have a PM from me.
          1987 325e Commuter Project Blog

1967 1600 Project Blog: www.TX02.blogspot.com

Comment

Received PM

I actually just read an article on the 333. Interesting car. Might need to make these up one day. Anyone else interested in one?
            84 325m50
            87 325is
            01 325i

Comment

Bump for the 344is. :)

Mr. Wolfe
              sigpic

Comment

How about a 331i

Comment

Hey ian mate sent you a couple pm's, let me know if youre not getting them. Thank you in advance legend!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my 335 badge this week, exactly what I wanted and looks great!
                    Thanks Ian:)

Originally posted by flyboyx
                    i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

*cough* 344is *cough* :D

Mr. Wolfe
                      sigpic

Comment

New procedures

I have been working on a few projects recently and have found that I can polish these badges to a mirror finish. I have a lot of new equipment at the foundry and the finish of these pieces is exponentially better and more consistent over powder coating. I will either be starting a new thread or editing this one to reflect the current product and options. I am no professional photographer and have found its no easy task taking pictures of polished metal. I continue to strive for perfection in these but I believe it's the imperfections that make these unique and truly one of a kind, which hopefully I've captured in my photos. I have done a handful of projects recently using these techniques but these badges pictures are the 1st of their kind and any badges following will be at a minimum of this quality if not higher as I continue to perfect my methods and equipment.

At this time I am not bringing out any new number combinations but appreciate the demand. Please keep in mind that I do this as a hobby and do have an actual day job. When work evens out and I have more free time I will absolutely make those combinations that are commonly asked for. I am however opening up shop again for my "stock pieces" those pieces include; 327,330,332,335,s52 and the turbo script. I have a limited number of turbo scripts that are currently cast, but if the demand increases then I will hapilly cast more. The 340 in the picture I think is the only one left. If I get a number of responses looking for them I will use it as my master and make more. If not then it is first come first served. I also have on hand a surplus of I,is,e,es, and ix badges.

Because I'm now very proud to offer an amazing product I will have a slight increase in price to $50. $50 gets you a set of numbers and a suffix of your choosing. The suffix (is,es) is the easy part and I include it in the price to guarantee you have a matching set. If you only want the suffix they are $10.

For my past customers... If you have ordered from me and it can be verified (I have records) I will offer you a replacement of this higher quality badge for $35.00 instead of $50.

All prices include s/h

I am working on the next batch this weekend and throughout the week. If things go according to plan I should be shipping by the end of the week. If you are ready to order please send a pm and I will confirm that you are on the list. Payment is expected before shipping.

Thanks again everyone for making this an enjoyable hobby!!!

84 325m50
                        87 325is
                        01 325i

Comment

These look nice. I wonder if I should just buy 2 (340) badges and and try to cut and piece them for a 344? It seems like a lot of members here have swapped to the 4.4 M62.

Mr. Wolfe
                          sigpic

Comment

I think the 340 pictured is sold but if I can find another one I know I have extra 4's I can send you one. Sometime this winter I will probably bring new combinations out if you want to wait.
                            84 325m50
                            87 325is
                            01 325i

Comment

The new ones look great!! Glad to see you're still around friend.
                              Originally posted by Andy.B
                              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                              ~~~~~~~~~~
                              I was born on 3/25…
                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ian325is View Post
                                I think the 340 pictured is sold but if I can find another one I know I have extra 4's I can send you one. Sometime this winter I will probably bring new combinations out if you want to wait.
                                Thanks. Winter would probably work for me. I am respraying my car and want to put new badges on it. I would be willing to pay extra.

Mr. Wolfe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X