• Show
Clear All

Who makes stickers?

Cause I want this for my track car.
    1990 S50 goodness.

thats an s14

Comment

got a buddy that dose it

but I know we have a forum sponsor that dose this, though I can remember who. So I will defer to him.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

11.5" long
        $7 - specialty colors (like rainbow chrome in picture)
        $5 - any other color
        $1 - flat rate shipping
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Love it! I would also be interested in one

Comment

Andrew (NitroRustlerDriver) also does stickers, he's got his own vinyl cutter.

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
              11.5" long
              $7 - specialty colors (like rainbow chrome in picture)
              $5 - any other color
              $1 - flat rate shipping
              yeah this is the guy :)
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Order SHUTUP! here:

Please include what color you want in the "Message to the seller" box when you checkout.

Specialty Colors - $7.00/ea
                Choose from: (Chrome, Gold Chrome, Rainbow Chrome, Red Chrome, Carbon Fiber, Silver Carbon Fiber, Green to Yellow Chameleon, Red to Blue Chameleon, Florescent Green, Reflective Red, Reflective White)

Standard Colors - $5.00/ea
                Choose from: (White, Black, Silver, Red, Gold, Purple, Blue, Lt. Blue, Teal, Lt. Green, Green, Kelly Green, Dark Green, Olive Green, Yellow, Orange) Ask if a color is not listed.

Shipping: Flat rate $1.00 regardless of quantity.
                Last edited by 92 mtechnic cabrio; 02-11-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Order SHUTUP! here:

Please include what color you want in the "Message to the seller" box when you checkout.

Specialty Colors - $7.00/ea
                  Choose from: (Chrome, Gold Chrome, Rainbow Chrome, Red Chrome, Carbon Fiber, Silver Carbon Fiber, Green to Yellow Chameleon, Red to Blue Chameleon, Florescent Green, Reflective Red, Reflective White)

Standard Colors - $5.00/ea
                  Choose from: (White, Black, Silver, Red, Gold, Purple, Blue, Lt. Blue, Teal, Lt. Green, Green, Kelly Green, Dark Green, Olive Green, Yellow, Orange) Ask if a color is not listed.
                  how much picked up lol

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                    how much picked up lol
                    Lol I don't think a couple stickers is worth a 30 mile drive, especially since it's only $1 to ship. I could knock a couple dollars off I suppose.

Comment

Lol I don't think a couple stickers is worth a 30 mile drive, especially since it's only $1 to ship. I could knock a couple dollars off I suppose.
                      Tight! we can set somthing up next week. You ever make it any meets out here?

Comment

lol wow I didn't think this would take off that quick, nice, I'll buy a few!
                        1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          Tight! we can set somthing up next week. You ever make it any meets out here?
                          I haven't been to an E30 meet since I've sold my E30 :(

Comment

I haven't been to an E30 meet since I've sold my E30 :(
                            you should roll to one somtime , getting a e30 again?

Comment

Not for a while, and when i do, it's going to be a full time track car.

Comment

Working...
                              X