No announcement yet.

Dubstep anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscribe so I remember to show my dad this thread.
    John

Comment

Ive never listened to dub step b4 , but im very very familiar with dnb and etc.

Chase and Status is the shit!

Comment

the drop is at 1:06, turn up that BASS!!!!!!
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

www.rinse.fm ntype plastician skream and benga podcasts. Thats all u will ever need to stay up to date with dubstep.

Comment

think im now a dub step addict. Made the sickest mix cd tonight and bumped it driving around. Next step is mixing a mix :d

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
              www.rinse.fm ntype plastician skream and benga podcasts. Thats all u will ever need to stay up to date with dubstep.
              Thanks for the stream. I should have my own stream up soon again. I can get one for about 5 bux a month with 30 listeners

Comment

Originally posted by trimmer View Post
                Biggest tune of my last year at uni (college as u guys say) back in 2008, good times!

LaRoux - In For The Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Remix)
                This is seriously a really, really good song (remix, whatever). The lyrics are awesome, the beat is awesome, the song is just well put together IMO. This and the one above it have been daily listeners for me since I stumbled upon this thread.

Comment

Comment

Yessss. It's all I listen to anymore. Some random recent ones.

My tripping balls song...

88 325is

Comment

bar9 kills it!!!!!!!

makes me fiend for burningman!!!!!!!!!!
                      bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Taken from my local forum. And yes its me on the decks. Enjoy fellow dubstep lovers.

This is latest installment of my dubstep sessions. 8+ months since the last one dropped and a week has not passed by that someone asks me.
                        " Guille when is vol 4 coming out? " So this volume is for everyone who has been patiently waiting, and I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for it.

Its been months of late nights talking to people, searching, and kissing ass to pick up these tracks/dubs. This music is not exactly the easiest to get a hold of nor is it easy to get it in full quality before its released. ^_^ Its nice having friends in high places. BIG UPS!

I kind of just put it together for you guys and my fans! Its purpose is to show people a new kind of music and promote a new sound while making you guys move your body and bang your fucking heads to the beat!

If you guys wanna donate to the cause hook me up! The mix is free like always, but donations are always greatly appreciated. Dj equipment does not pay itself, and my time spent making this is not free. So please Support and Donate if you can!

Even a $1 will help. ^_^ You can hook me up in person or shoot me the donation via paypal. Here is my paypal!

mazer345@hotmail.com

Big tracks on this mix. Flux Pavillon, Joker, Caspa, Caspa, Doctor P, Benga etc. Tons of wicked tunes, and wicked dubplates!

Hope you guys like the mix. Enjoy and leave me feedback please!

Here is the download link!

Last edited by e30 gangsta; 05-28-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

^ just pop in behind you to say thanks for this shit (ive caught your previous sessions when posted here on r3v)

its nice people sharing their fav tracks here but i prefer the long sessions as a whole and love it when you get a hint of whats comming as it fades in or whatever the fuck you call it

gives me time to run up from 2 floors down to crank that shit even louder.

Comment

I've been getting junkie status on SoundCloud, I like shit sooo underground it's still buried. Lots of good tracks here.

Comment

subfm.com <-- quality shit here! I've pretty much only been listening to this station for past 4-5 years... I found about it when I went to Ukraine, visiting my friends' family. Sometimes they broadcast classic stuff remixed to garage/dub//step... I think you can't get any better dubstep anywhere else... if looking for something not soo "nero'ish/remixed/mainstream"

dubstep.fm <-- ehh... sometimes ok
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!! You should see the looks I am getting from people driving around with the top down in NYC blasting this shizzz!

Comment

Working...
                                X