No announcement yet.

JOM Coilover Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the rear of the car is the same. Its just the arches are higher so it does not look as slammed as a late model would.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

The difference between early and late model arches are almost 1 1/2" from the fender lip to the body line.

So, the late's as Einstein57 said will look much lower in the rear naturally. Or, "reverse raked".
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I wound the front and rear coils all the way up. It looks super raked. lol
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

damn..whats really good with this GB i still haven't got the info from the op for the seller..
          "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
          1991 318is - the cruiser
          1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post
            damn..whats really good with this GB i still haven't got the info from the op for the seller..
            This group buy is closed.
            1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
            1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
            1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

any info on how to get a set of these coilovers, now that the group-buy is closed?
              Proud Owner and Operator.
              sigpic

Comment

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Can we have the new group buy link please? I am interested!

How is handling on these and are they running on bumpstops finally? when lowered a lot?

Comment

Look about 7 or 8 threads down in the Groupbuys section. "JOM Group buy 2"

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

thx

Comment

Working...
                      X