No announcement yet.

New forum update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the subforums. It seems very professional this way. I dont mind looking through a little longer. I get through it just fine
    90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzer teil-jäger
      get your damn panties out of a wad. It is my opinion after 3 days on the new format. I expressed it so what. Do I really expect anything to be done? No! Things were good. people resist change. Will I get used to it? sure. Do I like it? Not as much as before. Does my opinion really mater to Jordon? No but I don't care. Is the hard work appreciated to maintain the board? Yes. Is if appreciated for fixing something no broke? No. Do I appreciate you personally dragging posts all around? No. Do I have to deal with it to be a member of the board? Yes. Do I think you should be able to handle criticism? yes. Did you handle it without addressing me by name, being sarcastic and kissing Jordan's ass? no. It belongs to Jordan he can do as he wishes. It will come and go as he sees fit. I will come and go as he sees fit. You will come and go as he sees fit. So do not allow an open post of good and bad if you can not accept a little criticism. Lock it up. Ban those that oppose you. All it was was a comment, that even started ..
      Some of you have posted you love sub forums
      I saw both sides did you? At least I post for my own selfish benifit, try to get what I want out of things and not pretend to defend Jordan and the mods just because "I had to move all the threads".

opinionated yes, liking the new layout not as good.
      Dude! Go get laid!

wes
      Oook! The only panties in a wad here mister are yours! I in NO way attacked you, you read my post with your own inflection, evidently. Regardless, I in NO way deserve to be attacked by you!

Especially in such a way that brings in to account the intimate details of my sex life!! So, find a hobby please...

But since you brought it up...in regards to my getting laid? I Already did, thanks, and Jordan was superb. Plan on getting some again, reeaal soon.

;)
      Kristin

Comment

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

The new forum looks great, nice job

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

New layout sucks ass....KISS

Comment

Originally posted by trent
              New layout sucks ass....KISS
              BAN HIM!!! BAN HIM!!!!
              :twisted:

Comment

The old format wasn't perfect. This new format isn't perfect.

Still, I have not received a bill for using this forum. Who am I to complain?

If Jordan decides to tweak it further in the future, he will do that. Until then, just get used to it.

BTW, I think the sub-forums beat the hell out of the search function.
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

I in NO way attacked you, ...
                  And schnitzer teil-jäger, if you have the time and patience to write up EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN detail of your clicking history, then you certainly shouldn't worry about how much time it is going to take you to read the sub forums!!!!!
                  The sub forums will allow the search feature to be SO much more productive. Keeping newbies and lazies from asking silly questions to begin with.
                  Damn, now I understand all this was because the "search.jpg" pic wore out. Damn! And it was kind of fun to watch the masses post "search" and "repost" and the 10 similar posts all the time.

They also make things SO much more organized. Instead of searching through over 1,000 posts to find a write up on some random body mod, now you can go to the correct forum and brows through, oh maybe 300.
                  But what if it is listed under Track-Auto-X? damn search would have found it.

It will take some getting used to. (agreed) It will for everyone. Give it some time. Be open..

In the meantime, have a little consideration for the people (Jordan and Mods) who are working hard to make sure this transition goes smoothly, for YOU...(oh yeh, not personal, I remember.)

Anybody got a band aid? My clicker finger hurts from moving so many threads!!!!!!!
                  I would say something about finger and self but I'll let it pass...

ROTFLMAOAYWPMP damn Kristen don't get so bent. Maybe you should be a mod on the Roach so you would get paid.

LOL

wes

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzer teil-jäger
                    I in NO way attacked you, ...
                    And schnitzer teil-jäger, if you have the time and patience to write up EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN detail of your clicking history, then you certainly shouldn't worry about how much time it is going to take you to read the sub forums!!!!!
                    The sub forums will allow the search feature to be SO much more productive. Keeping newbies and lazies from asking silly questions to begin with.
                    Damn, now I understand all this was because the "search.jpg" pic wore out. Damn! And it was kind of fun to watch the masses post "search" and "repost" and the 10 similar posts all the time.

They also make things SO much more organized. Instead of searching through over 1,000 posts to find a write up on some random body mod, now you can go to the correct forum and brows through, oh maybe 300.
                    But what if it is listed under Track-Auto-X? damn search would have found it.

It will take some getting used to. (agreed) It will for everyone. Give it some time. Be open..

In the meantime, have a little consideration for the people (Jordan and Mods) who are working hard to make sure this transition goes smoothly, for YOU...(oh yeh, not personal, I remember.)

Anybody got a band aid? My clicker finger hurts from moving so many threads!!!!!!!
                    I would say something about finger and self but I'll let it pass...

ROTFLMAOAYWPMP damn Kristen don't get so bent. Maybe you should be a mod on the Roach so you would get paid.

LOL

wes
                    Wes, like I said in your PM to me. You read my post with a voice in which it wasn't written. The woes of the Internet. The sexual stabs at me, uncalled for and unwarranted. But oh well.

You said in your PM that this last post was just because you were bored...don't make me your hobby.

Let's just drop it...shall we?

Comment

ohhhh Kristin....
                      :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
                      before edit there were about 5000 more
                      :D

Comment

Aww wes!!

Comment

IMHO the sub forums are too much. I like to just randomly browse sometimes and before the change it was easy to click a few links and check for updates. Now I have to click 10x more to do the same thing. If I want a specific piece of information I'll search for it, same as before.

The pictures are also kind of distracting; as if I needed a picture of a wheel to know what forum I was entering. They take up valuable screen real estate. Especially in the technical section, the links to the sub forums are buried and tiny.

All in all good work on keeping the forum going, Jordan, as you know you will never please 100% of the people 100% of the time. As long as the info is here, I will be here.

Comment

totally feral Jord-o who PChop'd the skin? Looks very slick.
                            (don't wanna read through five pages to find out if you're
                            the origional auth or not, sorry)

Not fond of submenu's myself but then again read the above.
                            It does make it a bit easier to find what I want though.

You plan on a progressive design or this a one time update?

& btw kids, stop ranting, christ.
                            Your worse than my two yr old, it's pathetic.
                            「 Terror from the Rising Sun 」

Comment

Working...
                            X