No announcement yet.

Moving to Georgia/Life/car laws!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think its changed, its still hot and muggy most of the year, and filled with almost as many biting insects and poisonous snakes as the Amazon................ ;)
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Good to know. I am excited to drop NJ and see what GA has to offer. Its a bit crazy to just drop life here and move out there but now is the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I dont think its changed, its still hot and muggy most of the year, and filled with almost as many biting insects and poisonous snakes as the Amazon................ ;)
        I can attest to the fact that the heat, humidity and bugs are no worse than Kansas. Actually, Kansas got hotter last 3 summers. And the trade off is mountain ranges and trees everywhere.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

LOL

yes summers in the great plains especially the more southern areas are very miserable as well as the winters. Hell even up here where I am at we have "skeeter season", its other wise known as June around the rest of the world.
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-28-2014, 10:16 AM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I get that it is warmer and there may be bugs, all good info. I like the idea of the mountains and good drives to not be so far away. In NJ they are not always that easy to find.

Comment

So on Tuesday I'm taking the BMW out to GA! See you out there!

Comment

Come on down.
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

So about 12hrs later and 800 or so miles the car made it all the way with 0 issues. What an amazing drive. Rain, sun, twists and turns. Makes me want to drive it cross country!

Comment

When you get down here hit me up and Ill take you up to blood mountain for some spirited driving
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                    :shock:

Comment

Oh and the spring brodeo is right around the corner and will provide all the spirited driving, and "mountain water" you could want

Originally posted by blunttech
                      Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                      :shock:

Comment

^ sounds great! I'm here now and just cleaned the car a bit from the drive. I am here till maybe Sunday so if I have free time I will hit you up. As for now here is a pic in its new home post cleaning

Comment

Glad you made it!
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Rigmaster
                          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                            When you get down here hit me up and Ill take you up to blood mountain for some spirited driving
                            If you were going up Sunday I could join on the bike (no longer have E30).
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

if your going to deal with hot and humid i would at least move to an area where its worth it... florida
                              94 325is

Comment

Originally posted by catalyst. View Post
                                if your going to deal with hot and humid i would at least move to an area where its worth it... florida
                                Florida has the best mountain roads.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X