• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see how you gotta one-up me, Mike ;)
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
      I see how you gotta one-up me, Mike ;)
      no way! Seeing you'r precision instrument inspired me to post pics of my Frankenstein contraption! ;)

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
      M5x turbo? Or S5x?
      Just a lowly m50

Comment

Originally posted by mikeday View Post
        no way! Seeing you'r precision instrument inspired me to post pics of my Frankenstein contraption! ;)

Just a lowly m50
        lol, would love to run against you sometime if just to see how that precision matches up to your massive power and massive everything else!. You should come to our 2-day NEDiv challenge at the end of the month. Our wide-open venue would be perfect for your car :)
        Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
        Track/street e21 build
        visit Condor Speed Shop
        visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
          lol, would love to run against you sometime if just to see how that precision matches up to your massive power and massive everything else!. You should come to our 2-day NEDiv challenge at the end of the month. Our wide-open venue would be perfect for your car :)

I saw this on the facebook group. Seeing as the turbo setup has only been running for a week and a half now, a 7 and a half hour ride one way might be a bit ambitious... I'd absolutely be down for an e30 rallyx takeover though. ;D

Comment

Rose Cup 2015 (My daughter said I had to have Purple on the race car this season..)

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Here's our '89 E30 tearing up Blackhawk Farms in South Beloit, IL.

2007 Big Twin Turbo 335i + 1989 E30 Track Car

Comment

gorgeous track
                I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

HPDE at Summit Poin Main
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
                    HPDE at Summit Poin Main
                    Any details on your front splitter? Looking at adding one to our e30.

Comment

Any details on your front splitter? Looking at adding one to our e30.
                      Here's a better shot of it. The "spoiler" is lawn edging from Lowes riveted onto the valence. The splitter is actually a piece that someone had made for their E36. They damaged it (only slightly) at VIR and threw it in the trash can. I salvaged it and cut down the width a few inches. I mounted it to the lower member of the radiator support with like 4" long carriage bolts near the front edge and to the crossmember with short bolts at the rear. Its 1/4" thick ABS (I think). I can take some pics of the underside if you want.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
                        Here's a better shot of it. The "spoiler" is lawn edging from Lowes riveted onto the valence. The splitter is actually a piece that someone had made for their E36. They damaged it (only slightly) at VIR and threw it in the trash can. I salvaged it and cut down the width a few inches. I mounted it to the lower member of the radiator support with like 4" long carriage bolts near the front edge and to the crossmember with short bolts at the rear. Its 1/4" thick ABS (I think). I can take some pics of the underside if you want.
                        Yeah that'd be awesome. Have you noticed any different since having it installed or is it more aesthetic?

Comment

Hard to tell. I've been doing lots of mods/upgrades. It'd probably be more effective if it were closer to the ground. I'll probably try to lower it some. Looks cool though.

Comment

Going high wide and fancy, four abreast with a Mustang, a Neon and a Prelude

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                            Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Gingerman last month
                              Attached Files
                              1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
                              1990 e30 325is
                              1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Originally posted by vitiokas95 View Post
                                Gingerman last month
                                How's the new pavement?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Working...
                                X