Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1988 M-Tech II Sedan. Orange County Ca.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you hadnt done the swap, I wouldve been VERY interested. I wasnt going to try and deal with the BAR after my last headache with them
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      I wish you hadnt done the swap, I wouldve been VERY interested. I wasnt going to try and deal with the BAR after my last headache with them
      Yeah I hear ya, I kinda regret it as well. This car was always a side project I was messing around with while my M3 was sidelined with a bad s14. I always felt that if it did sell it would be out of state but who knows.

Im doing the math in my head of what I can get for it in parts but honestly part of me just won't feel right killing an e30. Would love for the new owner to take it and fix it up and make it really nice.

If I didn't have all this other stuff going on right now I would have finished it, fixed the paint etc etc but I can't right now, Im gonna need to move on soon.
      1989 M3
      1991 M5
      1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

How hard would it be to put the m20 back in?...

Bid for the chance to own a 1988 BMW 325i M-Tech II at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #5,905.
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

How hard would it be to put the m20 back in?...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...e30-m-technic/
          Unfortunately I don't have the m20 anymore. It's ok I've been doing some thinking over the last few hours about what I need to do. I'm gonna try to work something out to sell the car as a whole if not part out it is.
          1989 M3
          1991 M5
          1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez54 View Post
            Unfortunately I don't have the m20 anymore. It's ok I've been doing some thinking over the last few hours about what I need to do. I'm gonna try to work something out to sell the car as a whole if not part out it is.

Yea at this point, your best bet is to finish it off. If you can get it BAR legal then you will be able to raise your price too!
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Yea at this point, your best bet is to finish it off. If you can get it BAR legal then you will be able to raise your price too!
              That would be ideal but I can't. I got too much stuff going on right now and other cars I want to keep more than this one. I would love to keep it and finish it up but my situation right now makes that close to impossible. I'll edit the thread soon with new as is price.
              1989 M3
              1991 M5
              1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Bump. Price lowered to 7k obo or I will part out the car. Part out thread to come if nobody buys the car this week.
                1989 M3
                1991 M5
                1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Someone need to buy this nice car before it gets parted out. Seller is a reasonable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                    Someone need to buy this nice car before it gets parted out. Seller is a reasonable guy.

Thank you buddy. Yeah the part out will start tomorrow afternoon. Already have some items spoken for but I really hate to do this so here is my final offer to the group.

$6500 car as is.
                    $5700 no eurowaves bottle caps instead
                    $5000 no eurowaves and no design interior

If no takers here I will post the link to the part out thread as I will be taking things off tomorrow. Thanks
                    1989 M3
                    1991 M5
                    1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

I'm trying to arrange travel for this car. Can you please PM me your cell phone #?

Comment

Originally posted by PRF3CT View Post
                        I'm trying to arrange travel for this car. Can you please PM me your cell phone #?
                        PM Sent, please contact me asap. THanks.
                        1989 M3
                        1991 M5
                        1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Glad to see this NOT get parted out
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Glad to see this NOT get parted out

Unfortunately the part out is going to happen. I hate to do it but this project will require another M50. Just didn't make sense for all potential buyers.

Here is the part out thread:

1989 M3
                            1991 M5
                            1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Clean car budd. What would it take to get this car pass smog?

Comment

Working...
                              X