Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is painting the block pink included?

Comment

Where in la are you exacy might have to take a drive down and check it out i have boost on the e46 and i think i need boost on the e30 as well lol

Comment

really interested in the kit sent a pm.

Comment

Do you have a layaway plan?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

anything for us 4 banger guys?

Comment

tempting...
              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

I see this in my future...
                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

I really wish that I had the money! This is the type of system I want! Damnit!
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

that is a really great price for a solid setup.

Comment

seriously, can i buy one part at a time? I can't dump 3k at once. I just bought another bike and have no spare chunks of money till next year.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

does the kit require further dyno tuning or will the base tune suffice? What's the recommended exhaust piping size?
                        Alpine White 1989 E30 Coupe - LS1/T56

Comment

Alright guys, I've been pretty busy running around getting things situated and what not with everything. I will be taking product shots later today, so pics will be up before the end of the week. Thanks for the comments.

Now to answer your questions..

-We will have turbo kits for the M42, within 5-6 months. The EMS is here, along with the motor, m/s50 development is in the works at the moment.

-The base tune is just a base tune. It will fire up your car, get you to a tuner to fine tune. As things streamline, we would eventually have plug-in pretuned EMS systems; But it is because at the moment we don't have the proper facilities to correctly make a tune capable of perfection at every given parameter, in every condition, every car is slightly different and we highly recommend that you take the car to have tuned just as a precaution.

-We prefer going with our 3" downpipe (upgrade for street kits and stages 1-2) for all of our turbo kits, but we have successfully made good power on a flow-through, mandrel bent single 2.5" turboback. Keep in mind that the larger exhausts allow more spent combustion gasses to escape from the engine with less resistance, lesser temp, increasing turbine efficiency and engine backpressure, therefore allowing more horsepower to be made.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                          PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Thats fucking awesome, I love that ecu casing, the factory harness just plugs right in?
                            How much is the stage three setup?
                            Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

before I started my project I contacted DMS for info and ended up rolling my own kit, I am 2/3 the way through my own setup and I am kinda wishing I just went with a DMS setup.

free bump
                              Anything can be done

Comment

sweet! I need to save up now!

oh and buy an E30 haha xD
                                Alpine White 1989 E30 Coupe - LS1/T56

Comment

Working...
                                X