"Think Progress" busted masquerading as TP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Think Progress" busted masquerading as TP

Gee, if the Tea Party is so racist, then why are libs masquerading as conservatives at these events and spewing racist garbage?

How much lower will they go?

And just who are the real racists?

And finally, where is the media?

sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Would you just shut the fuck up already. Do you believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet?

Comment

The act is utterly reprehensible.

However, not even you can be dumb enough to believe that everyone with a sign equating Obama to a monkey is a liberal saboteur.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
        The act is utterly reprehensible.

However, not even you can be dumb enough to believe that everyone with a sign equating Obama to a monkey is a liberal saboteur.
        While the above is true, you also can't be niave enough to believe that there's not radicals within the Progressive movement.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
          While the above is true, you also can't be niave enough to believe that there's not radicals within the Progressive movement.

Of course there is. Remember that nut-job, Tre Arrow, who camped out on the building in Portland and then bombed those trucks?

Comment

Tre Arrow? I actually hadn't heard about that one.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Excuse the mobile link, I'm on my phone.

Crazy environmental activist.

Comment

Just because there may be a few crazies at tea party events does not mean they are actual tea partiers. It's not what the Tea Party wants or stands for. Which means if anyone is at a Tea Party holding a sign that is racist, they are not tea partiers.

It's that simple.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                X