X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pass this jobs bill!"

How will we pay for it President Obama?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Your $800 billion stimulus didn't work when the economy was in better shape and it didn't work, why will more of the same produce a different a result?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh BTW, Prez Obama, do you actually have the "Jobs Bill" written so it can be put to a vote?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here's to hoping one of those folksy idiots Bachman/Palin don't end up on the R ticket.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    How will we pay for it President Obama?

Uhhhhhh.....same place we got the money to fund un-sustainable wars on two fronts.
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
    -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

so why didn't you answer this question Morrison
      Your $800 billion stimulus didn't work when the economy was in better shape and it didn't work, why will more of the same produce a different a result?

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

I'm sure there are some "favors" to his buddies in this bill as usual.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Morrison View Post
          Uhhhhhh.....same place we got the money to fund un-sustainable wars on two fronts.
          So borrowing ourselves into utter oblivion is okay as long as you agree with the cause? At what point is enough debt enough?

Comment

Originally posted by ficklerx View Post
            So borrowing ourselves into utter oblivion is okay as long as you agree with the cause? At what point is enough debt enough?
            Obama wasn't cool with it when he wasn't pres, but now that he is, its all good.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Originally posted by nkroberts View Post
              obama wasn't cool with it when he wasn't pres, but now that he is, its all good.

coughcoughlibyacoughcough
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

duh...

why didn't the republicans think of it first?
                another 460 billion in stimulus

its a no brainer

wait, maybe that's a good description for the messiah..........
                no brainer
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Were you guys complaining this much when GW Bush was in office? Between the two, which one has caused a higher deficit? Actually why don't we throw Reagan and Clinton in there as well. Someone run the numbers on this and let us know how much debt each president has caused or added to the deficit while in office. (I'm too lazy, off to test drive a MR2-S with my tax refund:)
                  sigpic

Comment

Bush's fault still?

Why does it always come down to comparing what one President does to other Presidents? It's either the right thing to do or it's not and to what degree.

Yes I was bitching about Bush.

Comment

this is nothing more than to keep the ship afloat and make the 0 look good like hes doing something untill the elections next year so he will get be able to re-up. Then when everything falls apart, there will be more demand from the govt and those that have their hands out, that were not prepared, adn he will get the chance to be like FDR and implement some more FAR FAR left wet dream policy.

No more no less,
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                        Were you guys complaining this much when GW Bush was in office? Between the two, which one has caused a higher deficit? Actually why don't we throw Reagan and Clinton in there as well. Someone run the numbers on this and let us know how much debt each president has caused or added to the deficit while in office. (I'm too lazy, off to test drive a MR2-S with my tax refund:)
                        Obama, in far less time.

Many of us didn't like Bush either, he was no fiscal conservative.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Obama, in far less time.

Many of us didn't like Bush either, he was no fiscal conservative.
                          Neither was Reagan. Can you name the last fiscal conservative? Hoover maybe?
                          sigpic

Comment

^

Ummmm Congress would not pass his spending cuts and continued to spend like drunken sailors. Blaming all that on Regan is a farse and you should know that. Look where those policies got you guys though, You always croon over the Clinton Years and the budget surpluses, well it was not Clintons policy that created all the revenue to make all that happen.

Lets see if I can remember here. Harding had a hands off hymn and haw kinda approach to economics, Coolidge was more the Fiscal conservative, as was Hoover.
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-09-2011, 02:46 PM.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

On the Reagan front, he had Tip O'niel and a demorcratic congress to deal with. He had to "compromise" (funny word huh), to get bills passed. No he wasn't perfect, but he was an effective leader. Obama voted "present" for a couple of years. He is (according to libs) a really great speaker. I mean when a teleprompter is in front of him. No teleprompter, he sounds like Bush Jr. I'm a simple man and like to break things down the simplest way. The govt. says they have to do "something" to fix the problems. I look at it like, you've got a fire. You can do nothing let it burn out or you can do "something" and throw gas on it. which is better? They create the problems and yet we're supposed to trust them to fix the problems?

Just so ya know, I think all politicians are full of it and will tell you whatever they think you want to hear. R's & D's.

Comment

Working...
                              X