Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best reasons you've broken up/split up with someone

Go.

Not someone I was dating, it was a blind date. Girl was fairly attractive, seemed ok in terms of general intelligence when we were talking through texts. Talked for about 3 days before we met up. We meet up at a pizza place, waitress comes up and takes our order, while we're waiting the first thing she says is, not even 10 minutes into our date, "So, did you ever read on the internet that Bush did 9/11?"

Went up to the waiter counter and asked them to cancel my order.
    Originally posted by TSI
    ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
    OEM+

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
    It sounds like you screwed up. Should have just changed it to a to-go order and at least gotten to enjoy some pizza.

Comment

I had one that was so jealous she would come by my job to see what I was doing. I was a mechanic at the time working for a ford dealership. Lets not even get into what would happen if I went into work on the weekends. It got to the point where I just could not take it anymore. After we split she would come to my town and search me out to see where I was. Even did it on the weekends.

Comment

my first flying job was in american samoa. there was a samoan family that sort of took me under their wing. it was a big family with lots of extended members plus chickens, dogs, goats, pigs......well you get the idea. they lived on the beach and had lots of parties at their place all the time. one of the parties was for their son's little league baseball team. i started talking to this milf (i would have been about 26 at the time-i think she was pretty close to 40) she was actually very hot-especially for her age(and being samoan). we traded numbers, i called her a few days later, took her to dinner, and promptly took her back to my place to lay some pipe. i guess i had buyer's remorse the next day. there was something about her that annoyed the hell out of me. i couldn't put my finger on it at the time. in retrospect, i suppose it was because she was a "class 5 clinger". for about 3 months, she would be sitting in my driveway waiting for me when i got up in the morning or when i got home from work. i tried to tell her that i wasn't interested in a relationship. she was fine with that and kept showing up all the time. i told her i was dating other women and she was fine with that too. goddamit! i probably tried about 8 or 10 different things to give her the hint. it got to the point where i was so sick of her, i had to pull a tucker max. i told her i wanted a blow job while i was taking a shit.(it was the most awful thing i could think of at the time) i could never forget the look of disgust. she promptly got in her car and drove off. i never saw her again.
        Last edited by flyboyx; 05-26-2015, 03:38 PM.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          it got to the point where i was so sick of her, i had to pull a tucker max. i told her i wanted a blow job while i was taking a shit. she promptly got in her car and drove off. i never saw her again.
          Another gem of a post! Tucker Max? I always thought it was called a "blumpkin". That was from my Howard Stern years.
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Because she was annoying as shit. If Buzzfeed could be a person, it would be her.

She had a rocking body though. Still hook up from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              Because she was annoying as shit. If Buzzfeed could be a person, it would be her.

She had a rocking body though. Still hook up from time to time.
              Any more pics of her? She hot.
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                i had to pull a tucker max. i told her i wanted a blow job while i was taking a shit.(it was the most awful thing i could think of at the time)
                Haha. It has been I while since I have read any of his work. That story was both amazing and disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                  Any more pics of her? She hot.
                  Reserved 4 pics.

Comment

I probably wouldn't have dating this girl normally, because she was 40 and I was 9 years younger, but she just bought a brand new M6 coupe. this was two years ago. so I pursued her and it worked out well. After a few months, she informed me that the car was a gift from her ex, and he just had a heart-attack and the family was retrieving all of his assets including the car. I broke if off maybe 2 weeks after that because her car was a Honda. Ugh.

Comment

She pulled a knife during an argument

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
                        Go.

Not someone I was dating, it was a blind date. Girl was fairly attractive, seemed ok in terms of general intelligence when we were talking through texts. Talked for about 3 days before we met up. We meet up at a pizza place, waitress comes up and takes our order, while we're waiting the first thing she says is, not even 10 minutes into our date, "So, did you ever read on the internet that Bush did 9/11?"

You at least made it there. Back when I had the E30 I was on a date and we were driving there, the chick takes a pack of cigs out and starts packing them or whatever, and then starts to open them. I told her she could put those back in her purse or else she would end up on the side of the road. Turned around at the next exit and took her home.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

she got angry when I'd hang out with my friends, but when she wasn't working, she'd be hanging out with them.
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

An ex tricked me into meeting the family for a bbq after 1 month of dating, which isn't horrible but she also forgot to mention her dad and uncles were all marines or ex marines who conveyed that they would find me if I did anything to their princess. So I got her to break up with me by becoming a stage 5 clinger. Still occasionally hook up with her but it is absolutely terrifying when I'm leaving and think I'm being followed by one of her crazy family.
                            Originally posted by csermonet47
                            Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Yeah, all of these are:

's

Easily manipulated by internet, jealous but is actually probably a skank (projecting and all that), knives, clingers, disrespectful, etc. We've all had some form, best to not actually be "with" the crazies, sure it's fun but don't ever make them get comfortable or exclusive. Save that for the ones worthy.

That is, except this:

Originally posted by QtheGenius View Post
                              I probably wouldn't have dating this girl normally, because she was 40 and I was 9 years younger, but she just bought a brand new M6 coupe. this was two years ago. so I pursued her and it worked out well. After a few months, she informed me that the car was a gift from her ex, and he just had a heart-attack and the family was retrieving all of his assets including the car. I broke if off maybe 2 weeks after that because her car was a Honda. Ugh.
                              So you split because she actually wasn't a sugar mommy? I mean 9 year difference with her being older was a good enough reason, but dating for someone's mode of transportation... dude, materialistic gold digging chicks do that.

Crazy isn't really tangible, it can happen at any moment. Some show crazy, some know how to hide it or push it back down into their depths of their lizard brains.
                              Last edited by DEV0 E30; 05-27-2015, 10:51 AM.
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X