E30 Convertible Rocker Panel Trim / Mouldings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Convertible Rocker Panel Trim / Mouldings

Looking to buy a set of E30 convertible rocker panel mouldings. These are the lower parts under the door moldings. I would like a set in as good of shape as possible.

Part Numbers

Right: 51131932804
    Left: 51131932803

Real OEM Link: Click Me

Located in Baltimore, MD 21231. Shipping is fine as well. Thanks!

I have them both, left and right. I would buy new clips but there all straight. Lancaster PA, 17516

Comment

about 1 and half away from the center of baltimore.

Comment

Nice! Any interest in shipping? I don't think I would be able to get out there for a few weeks. Could you send some photos?

Comment

Originally posted by exhaust View Post
          Nice! Any interest in shipping? I don't think I would be able to get out there for a few weeks. Could you send some photos?
          I would rather not ship them. There long, and unless I put 2x4's by whatever length they are that they would get damaged. bent up.. To be honest I would rather not ship them. Parted out an e30 vert last year and been keeping them around since I have two verts. Just incase. Feel free to pm me if you decide to pickup, can give you my address or drive 20 minutes to meet you. Asking $75 dollars for them both. Can send pics later.

Comment

Sounds good, I totally understand. Maybe I could use the drive as an excuse not to work for a few hours...shoot me some pictures over when you get the time.

I'll be out of the country for the next week and a half so it likely wouldn't be until the 19th/20th at the earliest.

Comment

are these discontinued? My drivers side broke a few years ago and I've been lazy about fixing it but still have the piece. Should I try to fiberglass the plastic where the clips clip back into existence?

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

They are pretty readily available, I saw them on pelican, eBay, etc. Run the part numbers I posted and they will come up along with clips. They go for around $130/side new

Comment

Update, I'll need two of the right side now

Comment

Working...
                  X