• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump! I still have parts for sale that I need to get rid of. They are:

-16x8 style 4 wheels with tires
    -brand new gas tank and original gas tank
    -rebuilt axles (new boots and grease)
    -skid plate- SOLD!!!

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by 95maxrider; 06-01-2016, 12:07 PM.

________________________1988 528e Rally-xmobile___________________
    2014 WDCR Rally-X MR Season Champion, 2014 NE Div. Challenge MR Winner

Comment

I finally got the gas tanks back to my house and they are drained and ready to go. One tank is nearly brand new, and has less than 200 miles on it. The going rate for these new seems to be $600+ plus shipping (~$70). I'm asking $500 shipped, and that will include the in tank pumps that still worked just fine, or $425 picked up. The other is original, and has some rust pinholes. The holes could easily be fixed with some QuikSteel, and if someone is interested in it, I could do the repairs before I ship. I'm asking $150 shipped for the original tank (fixed), or $75 picked up. However, please note the clam shell is starting to separate a bit, so the life of this tank is probably limited.

I also found a new Meyle rubber motor mount in the closet, I'm asking $5 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking, and thanks for all the support!

Comment

I cleaned up some more parts and got them ready for sale.

First up are my M20 motor mount arms (it took a lot of Purple Power and a power washer to get them this clean), $50 each:

Next up are the rebuilt axles (3 out of 4 boots replaced, new synthetic grease), $80 each:

Regular grille with a broken tab, $10:

Comment

I've still got the motor mounts, axles, and grille for sale. Someone please buy them!

I've got more parts I need to sell, someone help me out!

First up are the E34 rear Konis. These were $300 new and they have about 1,000 miles on them. No leaks or dents, just some rock chips. I'm asking $200.

Next up are the Moosehead Engineering Rear Shock Mounts (RSMs). New they are $110, I'm asking $90. Again, they have about 1,000 miles on them and are basically brand new.

I've also got spring pads and bump stops to go with everything. If you buy either the Konis or the RSMs I can include them for free if you want.

Next thing is a MOMO steering wheel hub adapter. IIRC my 1988 528e had the thick splines on the column. Asking $50, used but in good shape.

I've also got the MOMO steering wheel up for sale. It's dished a bit. The leather is in pretty good shape, the only problem is the yellow strip at the top is coming loose a bit, but it can easily be fixed with a touch of glue. Asking $150.

Oh, and I've also got some expired racing harnesses for sale. The red Simpson set has been used, but it's in good enough shape for an HPDE. The black Simpson set was never used, but it's pretty old. Asking $50 each.

Black set:

Thanks for looking!

Comment

Originally posted by 95maxrider View Post
            I've still got the motor mounts, axles, and grille for sale. Someone please buy them!
            I've got more parts I need to sell, someone help me out!
            You need to put this in the FS section. Better visibility.
            Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post
              You need to put this in the FS section. Better visibility.
              I put the E28/E34 stuff in the 5 series section. I'll do the rest in a bit.

Comment

Alright, I've sold a lot of parts, but I still have the E34 Konis, E28 rear brake pads/rotors, and M20 motor mount arms still available. Someone please buy them!

Comment

really wish you still had this car! I just bought an 88 535is 5 speed. Dying for some information on these cars.
                  Paynemw
                  1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - Sold!
                  the ebb and flow of 325is ownership - In RVA
                  1988 BMW 535is - RIP but my dream BMW

Comment

Originally posted by paynemw View Post
                    really wish you still had this car! I just bought an 88 535is 5 speed. Dying for some information on these cars.
                    Just because he sold the car does not mean we can't provide knowledge...
                    Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

You can get vanity historic plates in MD?

The first page has a MD Historic plate with "7 9" .
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by paynemw View Post
                        Well, I put pretty much everything I learned into this thread, so if you read every word you will learn a lot. In the mean time, I'd be happy to try and answer any questions this thread doesn't address. What do you have in mind?

Regarding the license plates, I believe that was posted by a friend who photoshopped out the rest of the numbers. It was not a vanity plate, just historic.

Comment

Hey everyone! In case you haven't heard, there are fixes out now to enable viewing of the locked out Photobucket pictures!

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see Photobucket pictures again.

For Firefox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add-ons. Click search for "Photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Comment

Originally posted by 95maxrider View Post
                            Hey everyone! In case you haven't heard, there are fixes out now to enable viewing of the locked out Photobucket pictures!

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see Photobucket pictures again.

For Firefox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add-ons. Click search for "Photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.
                            I love you! <3
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                              I love you! <3
                              Spread the word (not about loving me, about getting the pictures to work)!

Comment

Have already posted it in another forum.
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X