No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of this is talking head crap that is spewed as a distraction, people, we are in a government shutdown over a budget impasse, there are literally thousands of people out of work and we are worried about Trump's reaction to someone's injury? I feel bad for the guy injured, but please, see the forest, not the trees...

Comment

Originally posted by Blake B View Post
      You don't have to be easily offended to know a piece of shit when you see one. And I'm a registered Republican. This man, while he may be a savvy (scam artist) business man. He does not respect this country, the office of the President, the press, nor does he give two shits about you.
      This. I'm registered as an independent. I consider myself a socially liberal republican and think Trump has absolutely no respect for our nation or his position as President of The United States.
      1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
      SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
      Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
        Where's he concerned with the welfare of the floor? I read that he was talking about it being the site of a beautiful floor turning to something awful, I also don't see the joke you think it's been made out to be. Granted I only read the quotes, didn't listen to anything.

Welcome to P&R, I don't know who you are and you clearly don't know who I am. I most certainly don't "fervently defend this guy".

Perfect example of a Trump supporter. "I didn't take the 3 minutes needed to see all the data but support him 100%"

Thanks for admitting that.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Trump is #1 according to its supporters ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
            Perfect example of a Trump supporter. "I didn't take the 3 minutes needed to see all the data but support him 100%"

Thanks for admitting that.
            From my experience, if the intent is to discredit and individual then the most advantageous quotes are mined to do so. Nothing in the provided quotes supports your claims, that he made jokes about a mans near death or that his concern was for the floor. Neither does the audio.

Perfect example of a pitch-fork wielding moron.

Comment

From my experience, if the intent is to discredit and individual then the most advantageous quotes are mined to do so. Nothing in the provided quotes supports your claims, that he made jokes about a mans near death or that his concern was for the floor. Neither does the audio.

Perfect example of a pitch-fork wielding moron.
              Trump did not go on Stern to give measured lectures. he went to look good at the expense of others.

So you still have not listened.

I submit that makes you the moron.

It's good to see the Trump idiots are not solely South of the Canadian border. Or are you trying to be the anti-massive lee?
              Last edited by parkerbink; 01-04-2019, 01:56 PM.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Maybe you should re-read what you quoted.

Neither does the audio.
                I don't need more ammo to dislike the man, I've not liked him since day 1, he's an obtuse asshole. The left would gain a lot more respect if they'd focus on real meaningful events, rather than this poo flinging nonsense, drumming up more drama rather than focusing where it matters.

Comment

Maybe you should re-read what you quoted.

I don't need more ammo to dislike the man, I've not liked him since day 1, he's an obtuse asshole. The left would gain a lot more respect if they'd focus on real meaningful events, rather than this poo flinging nonsense, drumming up more drama rather than focusing where it matters.

Great! another devil's advocate.

How can you defend the indefensible in the name of "fairness"

You said his statement was not making fun of the hurt man. That was 100% his intent. You claim to have listened but did you really hear???

His life's work is making others look small to inflate his ego.

Comment

You said his statement was not making fun of the hurt man. That was 100% his intent. You claim to have listened but did you really hear???
                    Correct, that is what I said. You are speculating to his intent. Yes, I heard what I listened to.

What else ya got?

Comment

Correct, that is what I said. You are speculating to his intent. Yes, I heard what I listened to.

What else ya got?

I have clear evidence based on decades of behavior that Trump's intent was to make the old man look small.

What do you have and what do you base it on?

Comment

I have clear evidence based on decades of behavior that Trump's intent was to make the old man look small.
                        Now you're a behavioral psychologist? You'll have to forgive me if I don't take your evaluation too seriously, you sound like a jackass right now. You have interpretations of a few quotes and clips. Come on down off your horse there Dr.

What do you have and what do you base it on?
                        The same things you have, a few quotes, a 3 minute clip and an opinion.

Comment

Now you're a behavioral psychologist? You'll have to forgive me if I don't take your evaluation too seriously, you sound like a jackass right now. You have interpretations of a few quotes and clips. Come on down off your horse there Dr.

The same things you have, a few quotes, a 3 minute clip and an opinion.
                          I submit the one cursing and attacking is the one that is misbehaving. I have done neither.

I will take your response to mean you have nothing.

I have been aware of Trump's behavior for decades as I said.

Anyone with any observational skills can see what and who Trump is.

I can also see who and what you are. If you want to have an actual conversation great, if you only want to attack and name call I say good day sir!

Comment

I will take your response to mean you have nothing.

I can also see who and what you are. If you want to have an actual conversation great, if you only want to attack and name call I say good day sir!
                            As can I, our resident tabloid provider. Anyone who holds meme's and quoting headlines as their favorite forms of communication isn't exactly an intellectual juggernaut, you're being responded to appropriately. Hell, a quick scroll through this very thread shows that any time a real discourse is occurring, you're absent apart from chiming in with a few retaliatory one-liners.

Comment

As can I, our resident tabloid provider. Anyone who holds meme's and quoting headlines as their favorite forms of communication isn't exactly an intellectual juggernaut, you're being responded to appropriately. Hell, a quick scroll through this very thread shows that any time a real discourse is occurring, you're absent apart from chiming in with a few retaliatory one-liners.
                              Except your responses are nothing but attacks and nonsense. But you carry on and be you.

Comment

Art is in the eye of the beholder.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X