No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here's a serious question to Parker, Massive and you on that side, and I really do not expect a serious answer:

Now that you're offended by Trump and his demeanor, where were you with your collective outrage when Snowden revealed the NSA, under Obama, was eavesdropping on all of us, which is more serious than anything Trump is alleged to have done? Or how about Obama declaring government records about Fast and Furious to be withheld under "executive privilege" in order to squash what was actual investigative journalists from finding the truth under FOIA requests?

Somehow i must have missed your outrage and criticism of Obama posted here. How about a little consistency in your condemnation of bad politicians?
    Last edited by gwb72tii; 01-07-2019, 08:23 AM. Reason: keep remembering additional shit Obama was responsible for, which is a long list
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      So here's a serious question to Binkie, Massive and you on that side, and I really do not expect a serious answer:

Now that you're offended by Trump and his demeanor, where were you with your collective outrage when Snowden revealed the NSA, under Obama, was eavesdropping on all of us, which is more serious than anything Trump is alleged to have done? Or how about Obama declaring government records about Fast and Furious to be withheld under "executive privilege" in order to squash what was actual investigative journalists from finding the truth under FOIA requests?

Somehow i must have missed your outrage and criticism of Obama posted here. How about a little consistency in your condemnation of bad politicians?

How can you ask for serious discourse when bastardizing a silly to begin with username?

I do have a problem with any abuse of power. HOWEVER Trump is the current President and he is doing much much worse than any previous President on numerous fronts so please Gay White Boi Tii, miss me with your bullshit.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

gee a little touchy eh?

fixed the original post so as to not trigger your frail ego

so please name anything Trump has done that is worse than setting in motion the power of the NSA to watch you 24/7?
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

gee a little touchy eh?

so please name anything Trump has done that is worse than setting in motion the power of the NSA to watch you 24/7?

Glad I quoted you so your edit is moot.

Nope, not touchy at all. You constantly claim the high ground while being a super subterranean mole man.

I have learned from years of seeing your posts that nothing I say will meet your criteria of Trump malfeasance, so I'll choose not to play.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

gee a little touchy eh?

I hardly think that Obama set in motion the domestic surveillance by the NSA. This was mainly born out of the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks and the expansion of government power by the Patriot Act and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security. Thank Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld for that, not Obama.

Also, domestic surveillance goes back much further than this, just not at the technological level that we have seen recently. J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI surveilled the American populace long before Obama took office.

I just don't understand why history only goes back 10 years now, anything that happened before that is irrelevant because those weren't when the big bad black muslim was president...

Additionally, you're not really comparing like quantities here, Parker's distaste and dissatisfaction with Trump comes from Trump's personal behavior (at least in recent posts about the man getting injured from falling off a stage). You compared that to distaste over policy matters that were assigned to the Obama presidency. The two aren't even comparable. One is individual, one is not. Obama's policies have nothing to do with him as a person or how he acted in public.

If you want to make that comparison then compare Trump interviews to Obama interviews and I'm sure you'll find that the two are definitely different, but I don't think you can have outrage over most of what Obama said in public about other people.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
              I hardly think that Obama set in motion the domestic surveillance by the NSA. This was mainly born out of the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks and the expansion of government power by the Patriot Act and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security. Thank Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld for that, not Obama.

Also, domestic surveillance goes back much further than this, just not at the technological level that we have seen recently. J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI surveilled the American populace long before Obama took office.

I just don't understand why history only goes back 10 years now, anything that happened before that is irrelevant because those weren't when the big bad black muslim was president...

Additionally, you're not really comparing like quantities here, Parker's distaste and dissatisfaction with Trump comes from Trump's personal behavior (at least in recent posts about the man getting injured from falling off a stage). You compared that to distaste over policy matters that were assigned to the Obama presidency. The two aren't even comparable. One is individual, one is not. Obama's policies have nothing to do with him as a person or how he acted in public.

If you want to make that comparison then compare Trump interviews to Obama interviews and I'm sure you'll find that the two are definitely different, but I don't think you can have outrage over most of what Obama said in public about other people.

QFT/Thank you.

Trump is President. The good and bad are his.

Comment

everyone else is over how you can use your first-amendment rights to be an asshole. you should try to get there too
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  everyone else is over how you can use your first-amendment rights to be an asshole. you should try to get there too
                  Everyone that is but the antifa, Pound sign METOO's, SJW's, PC pontificator's, Occupiers, Crazy Evangelicals, Etc... Etc... Etc...

When the go to argument is. We dont like it so its "hate speech" and claim its a violation of the 1st amendment even though the SCOTUS has deemed "hate speech" with in the protections of the 1st. So long as there is no threats of harm or violence with in said speech.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    wow sorry to trigger you
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

So Parker, Massive and others cannot stand Trump basically because he is an asshole (true), and cannot understand how people support the President.

The resistance isn't on the left, it's on the right. You wonder why we ignore his behavior? The alternative is Schumer, Pelosi, Clinton, Bernie and now Ocasio-Cortez, the economically illiterate rep from NY. It's the identity politics of the left and how it has led to the cultural crisis over the path of the USA and what the country stands for. Half of the country has rejected the progressive movement and where it leads and apparently is willing to overlook Trumps behavior.

Don't be surprised if he's reelected.
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

More likely he'll be indicted.

Mebee Donnie'll listen to Donnie???

Donald Trump’s Old Advice About How To Defeat A Wall Comes Back To Haunt Him

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          Glad I quoted you so your edit is moot.

Nope, not touchy at all. You constantly claim the high ground while being a super subterranean mole man.

I have learned from years of seeing your posts that nothing I say will meet your criteria of Trump malfeasance, so I'll choose not to play.
                          Was not trying to hide my post calling you binkie, which to my knowledge isn't derogatory. Was trying to correct something that apparently offends you.
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            More likely he'll be indicted.

Mebee Donnie'll listen to Donnie???

Donald Trump’s Old Advice About How To Defeat A Wall Comes Back To Haunt Him

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...APPLENEWS00001
                            you cannot indict a sitting President, so good luck
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Was not trying to hide my post calling you binkie, which to my knowledge isn't derogatory. Was trying to correct something that apparently offends you.
                              I'm not offended by you. To have any emotional response I would have to regard you as relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                                As can I, our resident tabloid provider. Anyone who holds meme's and quoting headlines as their favorite forms of communication isn't exactly an intellectual juggernaut, you're being responded to appropriately. Hell, a quick scroll through this very thread shows that any time a real discourse is occurring, you're absent apart from chiming in with a few retaliatory one-liners.
                                my God, Cale and I agree
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X