Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And one more thing:

WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO RUSSIAN COLLUSION?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You must have missed the news from yesterday, when Paul Manafort was found to have lied about Russian contacts during the campaign, had his plea deal rescinded, and will be in prison for the rest of his life.

It’s still going on, just nobody likes talking about it with you because you’re hopelessly deluded.
      cars beep boop

Comment

On the other hand, what happened to the migrant caravan? Or have we got a new crisis of the month now? Evil Democrats aborting already-born babies or some such.
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          $3 Billion is a rounding error for the CBO in an $11 Trillion dollar economy. It's an estimate that's impossible to prove or disprove.
          Did anyone notice?

So if you were missing 2% of your net worth that'd be ok?

And one more thing:

WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

You are really asleep aren't you?????

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            On the other hand, what happened to the migrant caravan? Or have we got a new crisis of the month now? Evil Democrats aborting already-born babies or some such.
            hey don't abort those babies, we need them for the antifa sacrifice rituals
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
              hey don't abort those babies, we need them for the antifa sacrifice rituals
              :rofl:

ZING

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

I really have to laugh at the "rebuttals".

As you all know, even if you'd never say publicly, the only Russian collusion is Hillary's campaign with the Steele dossier.

So what now. Trump's tax return?

ROFL
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

yawn

try harder
                  cars beep boop

Comment

I really have to laugh at the "rebuttals".

As you all know, even if you'd never say publicly, the only Russian collusion is Hillary's campaign with the Steele dossier.

So what now. Trump's tax return?

ROFL

Riiiight. She colluded to lose.

You are aware during the primaries the Dossier was started by the Republican candidates?

Why is he hiding his taxes? He said he would release them.

How is it you are right there on top of Dems failings but see no wrongdoing by Trump and his Cabinet of criminals???

You really are a laugh riot.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                      Riiiight. She colluded to lose.

You are aware during the primaries the Dossier was started by the Republican candidates?

Why is he hiding his taxes? He said he would release them.

How is it you are right there on top of Dems failings but see no wrongdoing by Trump and his Cabinet of criminals???

You really are a laugh riot.
                      Collusion doesn't guarantee winning, and really it doesn't matter who started the dossier, but nice try a a misdirect. Do you deny Hillary contracted with Fusion through her campaign that sourced Russians to discredit Trump, and then the FBI used the same to open FISA warrants on the Trump campaign?

That these agreed upon facts are somehow what, smoke? None of the above is dispute, yet somehow its proof Trump and the Russians are in bed?

And so far I haven't seen anything criminal by anyone in the Trump organization, including the POTUS, other than Democrats like Maxine Waters and Schiff alleging something that never seems to materialize.
                      I get you don't like Trump, but the more you cast aspersions at breaking the law etc without any evidence makes you look like the boy who cried wolf.
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Collusion doesn't guarantee winning, and really it doesn't matter who started the dossier, but nice try a a misdirect. Do you deny Hillary contracted with Fusion through her campaign that sourced Russians to discredit Trump, and then the FBI used the same to open FISA warrants on the Trump campaign?

That these agreed upon facts are somehow what, smoke? None of the above is dispute, yet somehow its proof Trump and the Russians are in bed?

And so far I haven't seen anything criminal by anyone in the Trump organization, including the POTUS, other than Democrats like Maxine Waters and Schiff alleging something that never seems to materialize.
                        I get you don't like Trump, but the more you cast aspersions at breaking the law etc without any evidence makes you look like the boy who cried wolf.

None of that is the point.

The point is Trump's is the most corrupt administration ever. The point is numerous Trump people have lied about all manner of interaction with Russia.

Luckily your inability to see the clear misbehavior of Trump & his lackeys is immaterial.

You have not seen that numerous Trump employees have PLEAD GUILTY???? Really buy a clue.

Bringing up Hillary is the distraction. Do try to keep up.

Comment

The point is Trump's is the most corrupt administration ever.
                          I'll agree that the Trump administration is bad for America now and into the foreseeable future, but to claim that it is the most corrupt ever demonstrably false by plenty of metrics concerning finances and foreign policy. Nixon, Bush I and Bush II all easily eclipse it. Many of the arguments made about the Trump family's financial corruption are in line with those regarding the Kennedy family, which was a known and proven crime family.

Foreign interests putting a small financial stake in our political process has been going on for a very long time (Israel, Saudi Arabia, UK, etc). The Russiagate stuff is mostly political theater being put forth by the corrupt DNC and an ageing corporate media complex that needs to gin up revenue. Whatever happened, and I am sure something small did happen, will never really be dug into too deeply because it would set a precedent that all elections would be under this type of scrutiny (RIGHTLY SO) in the future. Neither party wants that. I am ALL for it, mind you, so this is not me arguing to let it slide. I am just saying that it won't do anything BUT slide because all the wheels get greased by it.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
                            I'll agree that the Trump administration is bad for America now and into the foreseeable future, but to claim that it is the most corrupt ever demonstrably false by plenty of metrics concerning finances and foreign policy. Nixon, Bush I and Bush II all easily eclipse it. Many of the arguments made about the Trump family's financial corruption are in line with those regarding the Kennedy family, which was a known and proven crime family.

Foreign interests putting a small financial stake in our political process has been going on for a very long time (Israel, Saudi Arabia, UK, etc). The Russiagate stuff is mostly political theater being put forth by the corrupt DNC and an ageing corporate media complex that needs to gin up revenue. Whatever happened, and I am sure something small did happen, will never really be dug into too deeply because it would set a precedent that all elections would be under this type of scrutiny (RIGHTLY SO) in the future. Neither party wants that. I am ALL for it, mind you, so this is not me arguing to let it slide. I am just saying that it won't do anything BUT slide because all the wheels get greased by it.

Even if you are 100% correct about those other administrations you miss the fact Trump has numerous people in his orbit that are now convicted felons. He has numerous cabinet members that were forced out for massive corruption.

He is massively corrupt. Finally he is currently President and is daily harming this country.
                            Last edited by parkerbink; 02-14-2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Here are some interesting financial numbers:

$3 Billion Damage done to the US economy due to Trump's 35-day shutdown. Measurable costs according to the CBO. Not to mention (unknown) indirect costs

$1.375 Billion Amount of yesterday's border wall deal. $500M less than the original deal that he rejected in December, triggering the 35-day shutdown.

"Great Job."

$3 Billion is a rounding error for the CBO in an $11 Trillion dollar economy. It's an estimate that's impossible to prove or disprove.
                              Did anyone notice?

$3 Billion dollars does matter -- as well as the significant loss of citizen/consumer confidence in this Economy as well as our Government! The ethics of this also matters!

And for what? To strike an even poorer deal than what was originally offered. It's just so sad and really pathetic.
                              1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Even if you are 100% correct about those other administrations you miss the fact Trump has numerous people in his orbit that are now convicted felons. He has numerous cabinet members that were forced out for massive corruption.

He is massively corrupt. Finally he is currently President and is daily harming this country.
                                Sure. He is clearly corrupt on multiple fronts. The same can be said for many career politicians, and if the investigations into Trump's corruption were extended to the rest of the rats in Washington, I would be dancing in the street. What we have now is political theater that will be shut down the second Trump is out of office because the corrupt establishment likes things the way they are.

His becoming president was directly enabled by the corruption of past administrations and a population growing increasingly tired of it. If the SEC and justice department had been doing their jobs for the last 20 years, big portions of the cabinets of the last 5 administrations would have been composed of convicted felons. The thing is that I am not going to get outraged by Trump when he is simply political-business-as-usual with an obnoxious Twitter habit. If the DNC scores a win in 2020, all of the stuff that they currently have everyone (rightly) outraged about will suddenly disappear from the news and continue on without a peep. I really wanted to see Obama put Wall Street CEOs in prison, and he let them give themselves bonuses while millions of Americans were put out of their homes, their pension funds were ravaged and the few lingering regulations restraining Wall Street were eliminated.

So again, Trump is not doing anything good, but he is the symptom of a horribly corrupt system, not the actual disease. People are sick of the status quo, and I think that many people will vote to damage the system if they are not given an option to improve it. Trump is not the answer, either way, but a lot of people in 2016 at least thought that he would toss a grenade into the system. I didn't because he is clearly an obnoxious NYC establishmentarian.

We probably mostly agree on the fact that Trump is not really doing anything good for the US, and that he's corrupt. I am just not willing to get heavily invested in being angry about it because it is really not any more severe than the unchecked corruption I have seen during my entire adult life, and it will all get swept under the rug again as soon as he is out. If you want a read that will boil your blood, check out Matt Taibbi's Griftopia concerning the indescribable criminality that caused 2008 and the lack of consequences for those responsible. That was, for me, the last straw and when I became a 2-issue voter: cracking down on Wall Street, and cracking down on the military industrial complex (my original #1 issue before the book).
                                Last edited by bmwman91; 02-14-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X