Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strömung Catback Part 4! 318i/is and 325i/is (Jan 2, 2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting on info regarding submitting payment for the 318 system. I know he's busy working on everyone's orders. Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Shipping confirmation! Should be here by the weekend!

Comment

Just paid yesterday for my 318is exhaust.

Comment

Heard from Scott last night on the 318 system. Done and shipping.
          1991 318iC
          1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

Had some warmer weather and I pulled out my 325i yesterday with the Stromung I bought in the last group buy, y'all will not be disappointed. Smiles for miles!
            drvn2wn

Comment

I still haven’t gotten an email. I’m not sure my order went through a month ago.
              I plan on re-sending today

Comment

So, this just got delivered! Can't wait to put fire through it [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome!

I got my invoice for payment yesterday and should be seeing mine in a couple weeks.

Comment

Looks great.
                    Used to have these on a Subaru I used to have. Looking forward to getting one on my car soon.

Comment

No word on the 325 mtech version either.

Comment

Any update on this? I haven't received any invoice or anything they just took my deposit a while back

Comment

Originally posted by Fasteddie222 View Post
                          Any update on this? I haven't received any invoice or anything they just took my deposit a while back
                          I haven’t heard a thing since the $100 deposit... he said they would ship about 7-10 days after the deposit. It is double that now.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
                            I haven’t heard a thing since the $100 deposit... he said they would ship about 7-10 days after the deposit. It is double that now.
                            I gave my deposit February 1st and haven't hear anything else

Comment

I'm sure these are still being made and shipped, but if anyone has concerns you are able to reach out to Stromung via phone and email: http://www.stromungexhaust.com/contact-us.html

Comment

I never got a reply :(
                                Lol I dont think we understood fitment
                                I kinda rushed the call as i was on break
                                I wanted a 325i fitted for S54 to fit an M3 rear bumper lmao I think I wasnt gonna fit group buy terms lol
                                Oh well I'll pay in full as he said he doesn't mind doing it
                                Glad to see some getting their exhausts

Comment

Working...
                                X