Yellow tint film for lights - FEELER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow tint film for lights - FEELER

I used to get yellow tint film for headlights and fog lights. The stuff was thick - good for rock protection, but then they stopped making it and the requests kept coming. I did some research and found that lamin-x also has this - not as thick, but a better color I think.

I have talked with them to get the specific diameters needed for US and Euro lights, if anyone is interested. The stuff is thinner than the clear I get from XPel, so it should conform to domed lenses more easily.

It cost a bit more than the clear stuff I usually sell - like $18 a pair for round lights up to 6.75 inch diameter, and $20 for larger. Same prices for clear and yellow.

I am seeing if there's interest in the stuff, see if I should place an order and have it available for those who want yellow headlights or fogs.

I think you can get it directly around $26 a pair with shipping - I can do better.
    Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
    Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
    Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
    Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Thanks for doing this. Can you also get smoked colors? Thanks again
    sigpic

Comment

I'd love two pairs in yellow, presuming this goes through
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Lamin-x also offers tint and smoke along with some other colors like pink, blue, orange, green, light grey, dark grey (smoke). I didn't mention it because I believe lights are for seeing, not fashion. But it's your car. I think I can get any of these colors, will ask.

Hank- send me an email or PM with your contact info (phone, email, address for shipping). I'll put you on the list for four small lights.
        Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.

Comment

headlight film colors

This shows what is offered on their web site, and I am guessing the colors are approximate, but there you go.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X