No announcement yet.

325ix sedan getting ready for the woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an early model front valence that is much shorter that you can have. That way you don't have to cut up your late model valence and you could sell it.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

I may have already cut off the front valence :(

Comment

I also have all the trim and bumpers if anyone wants it

Comment

I also used an eta oil fitting and deleted the oil cooler and oil filter housing, front end looks so much better without all the extra lines and the bent up oil cooler.

Comment

Woohoo got the metal for my skid plate now to go crazy making it

Comment

Last edited by RevvE30s; 04-20-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

SCCA - Washington DC Region - Rally Cross on Sunday, May 6, 2018 at Summit Point RallyCross Arena, Summit Point, West Virginia - RallyCross Event # 2 - Entry Fee = $60 Sunday Schedule: 8:00 - 9:00 Competitor Arrival 8:30 - 9:30 Registration Check-In 8:30 - 9:30 Tech Inspection 9:30 - 9:45 Driver’s Meeting 9:45 - 10:15 Rep...

You should sign up. You'd definitely be in Modified AWD. It would be cool to see another IX out there.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Looks super interesting, got a couple of nagging issues to address before i give anything serious thought though.

Comment

Any pics of how you mounted the back of the skid plate? Did you bolt a tab into the frame rail?
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

I actually used the tabs that are prexisting on the area of frame rail that is near where the frame rail curves up

Comment

WEll 300 bucks later for the steering shaft ukoint and the steerings never felt so good, thank god for fixes that actually fix things, if youre IX has a rattley clunky steering over bumps really start to consider that it might be that u joint connnected to the rack.

Comment

Working...
                        X