Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change those damn emblems monty pleaaaase?

um today i was fishtailed the e30 on the wet roads on the way to and from work. guna be doing alotta that till i get my new tires in the mail

sniff sniff .... anyone else smell vortex over here? ( like im one to talk)
    Originally posted by ebelements
    Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
      change those damn emblems monty pleaaaase?
      haha. I will when I personaly see someone else rockin' them.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
        sniff sniff .... anyone else smell vortex over here? ( like im one to talk)
        Ahha, another euro swinger?
        sigpic

Comment

Today I took the intake mani, exhaust mani, periferals and valve cover off to take the head off. Have to wait till tomorrow when my special Torx socket comes in.

No joy of driving but it was actually pretty fun and easy so far working on the M42.
          '74 2002 - Build blog at
          nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

I don't have an E30 today... I cleaned the windows in my Audi though, and it was fucking lame because the car still pisses me off, not being a BMW and all...
            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

I measured the emblem width

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

drove to a photo shoot and got some love afterwards.

Comment

Body work. skim coat, sand, sand, sand, primer, sand to see high spots, sand, sand, skim coat, primer, sand again to see how shitty i am at sanding.

Comment

Put mine up for sale. It sucks being broke and not having time to do the stuff you want to.
                    sumyungguy, nice shot! 8-)

Comment

thought about changing coolant temp switches, but remembered parts hadn't been ordered yet, so changed my faulty turn signal bulb.
                      Continuous For Sale Thread
                      323i s50

Comment

Pulled it out of the garage onto the driveway. Hopefully will reverse the process or cover it later. Checked for a fuel leak.

Comment

put on a new timing belt and cleaned up my valve covor and got it ready for paint
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Walked past it in the garage, jumped into the M3 and went to work.

I've driven the E30 once in almost 2 months now, since I got the E36. I rather like it this way, makes the drive feel more important.

Jay

Comment

I havent done anything to my e30 today, besides looking at it.

That will change later today though.

Comment

Asked it why it wouldn't stop raining inside. Never responses though only more rain

Comment

Working...
                                X