Help me to find a thread please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a build thread. The car was a coupe resprayed with a nice green color looking like this :

I think it also had mesh ESM.

Thank you !! :up:
    E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Nobody ?

Comment

Try a google image search with site:forums
      Originally posted by blunttech
      so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by Silverdogz View Post
        Try a google image search with site:forums
        I tried a lot of thing and can't find it. I don't know which member posted it. It has fresh paint on a bare body, ESM mesh wheels, plastic bumpers, black trunk lid...

Comment

About the car you pictured: Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' 3.0s on Ebay
          YES. I know it's a bit sad...Jackie Kennedy drove an E3, a 74 3.0s to be specific, and this shouldn't be all that interesting really; yet it IS intriguing and the car was evidently her favorite "driving car" for whatever that's worth. Of course, it is an automatic; what did you expect? It is amazing that out of all the cars she could have ever wanted, she chose a 74 E3. Actually, it's a bit frightening... I found an amusing post on the matter as well as the original Ebay text and shots (doctored up a bit). It's hard to believe the car finally sold to a Missouri vintage auto dealer for a total of $57,100! He bought the car for his wife as a Christmas gift. See the post below:
          "The auto was listed by premier collector car auction company, Kruse International, on behalf of the seller, who wishes to remain anonymous. The listing showed high bidding activity, finally receiving 67 bids over the course of the 10-day sale. The buyer, who also prefers to remain anonymous, is an amateur car collector who lives in the Midwest. He purchased the car as a surprise gift for his wife, who has long been an avid fan of the former First Lady's grace, style and accomplishments.
          The color of the car is Amazongruen.

Comment

Working...
          X