No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I waited to watch the first episode until next weekend so I could see watch two at once. This first episode was a downer episode
    ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
    *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

The filming was both trippy and depressing. I wonder who directed that episode.
      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
      (Daily Driver)
      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
      KW V2 Coilovers
      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

So far as music career spin-offs are concerned, I think Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars has a great voice.

Country Music Content Warning:

Lucy's debut album, "Road Between" featuring the new single "Lie A Little Better" is available now! iTunes: http://smarturl.it/lhda1Amazon MP3: http://smartu...

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
          The filming was both trippy and depressing. I wonder who directed that episode.
          Greg nicotera
          Originally posted by codyep3
          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
          2010 F650gs twin
          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

I was not a fan of the episode....at all. The filming and flashback was well done, but what happened after the hospital or the 500 miles to Virginia?

Tyrese was a poorly executed character imo. He did very well with what was written for him, but to take the biggest badass dude in the show and turn him into a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, didn't fit with the rest of the characters. I am glad his character is done.
            Originally posted by codyep3
            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
            2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
            1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
            1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
            2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
            2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
            2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
            2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
            2010 F650gs twin
            2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Too artsy with nothing going on...
              Commercials every 8 minutes? Lost interest after he went down from the first bite.
              Worst episode of the series so far.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrikno13764 View Post
                worst episode of the series so far.
                +1

Comment

Just watched it, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

So let me get this straight, everyone was upset when Beth was senselessly offed.

But when they give Tyrese a thought provoking, well deserved episode dedicated to his death, its the worst episode of the series?

I was sad to see him go, he was the only character that didn't let the world around him change who he really was. The Walking Dead world lost probably it's last inherently good person.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

At the beginning of the episode, when the group was driving to the neighborhood... I knew only one of the two people in the front seats would survive the episode.
                    I'll let you figure out why.
                    98 M3/4/5

Comment

^ In all fairness, this heavily deterred from the fast pace action of Season 5.
                      Maybe he was more valuable, but I definitely did not get that vibe.
                      This is my ranking of the morale compasses of the show so far:

Hershel > Dale > Beth > Tyrese

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                        At the beginning of the episode, when the group was driving to the neighborhood... I knew only one of the two people in the front seats would survive the episode.
                        I'll let you figure out why.
                        Going to rewatch the beginning tonight.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Don't over think it...

This is going to sound racist.

Based on how the show has transpired in the past. I was thinking there were 1 to many black guys.
                          98 M3/4/5

Comment

he has a roll on another show. also i hear that glen will get his head bashed in with the baseball bat too.
                            sigpic

Comment

I case anymore is interested Josh McDermitt (Eugene) was on Joe Rogan's podcast yesterday. Fun stuff so far.

1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                              1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                              bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

I hate, hate, hate, how seemingly racist TWD can be. Everytime more than 1 black dude is introduced you know one of the previous is getting offed. It happens everytime. EVERY time. I knew once the "What about Chris?" kid came onto the show one of them was probably going to get written out. So lame.

Didn't enjoy the episode as much as the last seasons offerings. Definitely wish it was a bit stronger start. I could honestly see this being episode #2 and performing solidly. Giving me a slow motion exploding zombie head by the hands of Rick didn't really do much for the very methodically mellow feel. Almost seemed rushed? Like Ty's story was almost back burner but took up the majority of the show? If that makes any sense.
                                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                                X