Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Es/Is valance mounting

Hello,
    Just bought this front valance for $60. No mounts. Does it cost a fortune to source the brackets? Can someone 3d print? Any DIYs? Thanks!
    Attached Files

ECS has clips
    [1991, E-30 325i, 5-Speed, M20, Brillantrot] [1998, B5 Passat 1.8t] [2007, R6 Yamaha] [2011, Tundra 5.7]

Comment

So I've been looking on their site and am a bit overwhelmed by the tons of products and serious lack of descriptions and reviews (maybe I'm not as a well versed on part names and numbers as I should be).

Can anyone direct me to the proper mounting clips for these early model valances?

Additionally, I have been looking at the early model valance for my 89 Vert (Diving Boards) at Fiberwerx. That is mainly because ECS and Bavarian have front spoilers, but I'm nervous I'll get the wrong one of the DB bumpers-- anyone have any insight?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderzol View Post
        Hello,
        Just bought this front valance for $60. No mounts. Does it cost a fortune to source the brackets? Can someone 3d print? Any DIYs? Thanks!
        I bolted the valance to the DB on my car after I broke the plastic $120 brackets. Looks better, tighter to the bumper all the way across.
        Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
          I bolted the valance to the DB on my car after I broke the plastic $120 brackets. Looks better, tighter to the bumper all the way across.
          Good luck
          I'm interested in seeing exactly how and where if you have some pics. Thanks!

Comment

Valance mounts

This guy makes all the stuff you need. Around $300 for everything
            1986 - 1987 BMW 3 series 325es and 325is. Air dam mounting brackets. The front brackets were all broken and there were no side mounts at all. We got around to installing them this weekend and they are FANTASTIC!

Comment

Working...
            X