Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I <3 my e30.................slowest build(ing) ever........:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its different and cool .... but a little wacky
    Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys!!!!
      Good and bad. I had painted the wheels for Halloween, but snapped that brake line before I could paint the back wheels too. Yeah, I did go crazy on the stickers, but, meh, why not ?! ;) Surprised no one commented on the I heart Tom Cruise sticker :D. hehe.
      I do need to clean the front up. Definitely shadowline the trim, and maybe paint the front bumper black. I might delete the euro plate, and get a custom one, or try out the Cali plate only.

The old S13 had Stance+ coils,
      5 Zigen Fno1rc's painted pink,then black. Silvia front, with knockoff mix match origin bodykit.
      Cat-back 2.25 piping with Blitz can on the back and 2 resonators w/ a silencer (always got pulled over, regardless)
      CAI.
      QR 330mm w/ pink deepdish wheel.
      This car got me pulled over left and right, just cause I was driving it.
      Built most of car myself, had help on the suspension, which was x100000 easier to install than the e30's.

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

I spy watercooled dub in your future
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I like just about everything except for the stickers and offset plate.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

What kind of deep dish pink wheel is on the silvia? I wanna see a pic. I love colors.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
            UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

LOL I <3 Tom Cruise... FTW.
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

sweet mother that thing is gross

Comment

I actually really like the "fresh" sticker. BUT you picked a bad spot, even more so when its an eta.
                  Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                  every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                  Originally posted by Jparkr
                  The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                  87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

nice car, - the stickers, +both wheels orange or black

Comment

needs to be lowered ALOT. i never understood the obsession with putting stickers containing the word lowered on high riding vehicles.

Comment

To be honest I think it looks yes I said it, besides the different color of wheels, the Emo stickers make me

It's your car, your taste, run with it if it's your thing. ;)
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I likes me some vw's. usually read performance vw, cause preformance bmw is somewhat bland at times.
                          I need to lower the back, the front is lowered and it rides like an old muscle car cartoon right now :).
                          I thought the praise the lowered sticker was more like "lowered cars are cool".
                          Just doin with what i got for now.

The wheels aren't deep dish, just regular Fno1r-c 5 zigens weak 17x7/8 +35 ( a staple in the S-chassis world)

Sucks working on a car in an apt. parking lot :( but onwards and upwards!!!!!

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

I like the concept a lot, but as a designer I really don't like the million different colored stickers, all the wheels need to be orange and if you really wanted, I'd have all the stickers made in orange to match. I think it would be awesome! the pink is really hard to read and doesn't look as good.
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

The I heart tom cruise is WTF!!!! you asked for it. Car is awright
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah, I'm gunna have to ask you to go ahead and move your desk to the basement...
                                Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Working...
                                X