325iC 1992 Martisblau BMW Manual A/C -SoFl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Im selling: Got badly injured and this car is hard for me to get in and out of and sport/recaro style seats are painfull for me to sit in.
    it was my daily driver as of 5/24/14 (have regisration to prove it) found another car I want to make my daily that is easier to get in and out of.

the good: Clean title in hand and in my name. rare Martisblau blue origional paint. Tires have about 60% tread on them. 5 speed manual shifts great and smooth through all 5 gears.
    BBS Mesh rims.tires have 75% tread. Crack free dash, BMW genuine german top with no rips or tears, A/C BLOWS VERY COLD and has as a new drier insalled, runs and
    drives with no mechanical issues, rust has been treated with POR15 product (this converts and stops all rust) on the passenger side quarter, floors, trunk and battery tray. Receipts
    for all coolant hoses, belts, thermostat, timing belt, BMW blue coolant, valve cover seal, and valves adjusted. on November 2012 the starter was replaced by New Bocsh
    Unit (have reciept) Brakes, Pads, rotors, sensors replaced on June 2012 with new bmw oem parts (have reciepts) Odometer shows 160k, previous owner says it just broke when he parked it. I put 10k more on it since I had it. I would guess 170K total miles

the bad: the rear window, passenger side sun visor, drivers side fender and foglight missing, rear and front bumpers needs to be replaced. clear coat is
    faded/gone from top of the car. front and rear seats are torn. top leaks on passenger side when it rains really heavy. Speedo and odometer dont work. Interior
    is shot. Rear window needs to be replaced, its the type that just zips out and zips in to reinstall. suspension squeaks.

$1400

will post more pics tonight. I promise :)
    Attached Files
    Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

as promised

Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

I cried.

Comment

Working...
      X