1991 BMW E34 M5, Ground Control Coilovers, Salvage Title $7000

1991 BMW M5 Salage Title, Ground Control Coilovers, $7000 FIRM

Highlights
    165,000 miles
    Ground Control coilovers
    18" M Par's with Brand New Tires
    Euro bumper trim.
    Its an M5

I have had a change in my Career and I have to move house and had to give up my storage building and will no longer have the rooms to store my cars, I had this for sale a couple of years ago and didnt sell it then but I am more motivated. I was asking $8500 then and had a deposit on it and the guy did not complete the sale and I didnt relist it. I now need to sell so here we are $7000 Firm

Bought this one 3 years ago as a long term project, I have owned 5 E34 M5's plus around 20 other M cars, this one had been hit in the front and the airbags blown so it was salvage titled, the P.O bought it to part it out but as it was pretty straight with no rust he wanted to put it back on the road. The radiator support, driver fender, and hood were taken from a 1995 5 series so it has the wider grill, they frame checked it and it was straight. He told me he did a lot of maintenance while it was stripped down, he said it had a new clutch, control arms, radiator, etc. I cannot confirm or deny this, he seemed like a straight up guy.

It has a Brand new set of staggered tires, it's always started no problem. The interior is ok, no rips in the seats and the leather is pretty supple, the headliner has been changed out for Alcantara look material. there are a Brand new set of Ground Control Coil overs, also the car has little to no rust. It's always started first time and drives ok.

The body is a little rough as the paint does not match quiet right, there are some clear coat issues as well and it could use a tune up/valve adjustment, I have rebuilt the throttle bodies on other cars fitting new injectors and it makes them run great this car could benefit from that also.

It's NOT a show car, it's pretty cool and looks OK, my plan was to turbo it sometime in the future and keep the body looking like this and just have a beast of a car.

Car is located 30 minutes north of Nashville, tn

--------------------------------------

Looks great, GLWS!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Any engine maintenance history?

Comment

Originally posted by rtaq View Post
          Any engine maintenance history?
          Sorry I dont have any, I have not really driven this car, it was in my storage, it runs and drives ok but you will probably have to service it, I put a battery on it and it started no problem

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bumpo

Comment

Bump

Bump

Comment

I wanted to buy this when you had it for sale a few years ago. Sucks it doesn't have the M5 front bumper. If I didn't have my E39 M5 I need to offload I'd be interested... want to trade???
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                      X