M3 spoiler. Genuine? Which model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 spoiler. Genuine? Which model?

Long story short. Went to a buddies and found a spoiler/wing that he planned to install on his 7 series. We were looking at it and I noticed it's stamped.

The fitment was on the trunk on my e30 but went over slightly on the ends, but it was beveled like the fitment was meant like that. Is this an E30 M3 or which model? And what's the value? He offered it to me for a decent price and just curious.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by HerbE30; 06-03-2018, 07:30 PM.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Post a pic
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Maybe had issues resizing. I also have a picture of the spoiler sitting on my E30. But would probably get hated on.
      Attached Files
      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

I think it's a Hartge rep. There's no hartge stamp, but a small hole drilled in the center?
        20% Accurate

Comment

Post a better picture.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Working...
          X