The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dr.strangelove View Post
    if you guys ever want bike parts let me know, i can get a great deal on stuff.
    Speedplay clipless?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

I've got an 02 Marin East peak dual disk brake full suspension mountain bike, then an 07 Dawes Lightning road bike
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

which speedplays you want? let me know, i can def get you them if thats all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
          sweet bikes! 60 cm road frames?

I like that DJ bike, it looks all business.
          GT-58
          Mostowy Pursuit-59
          Felt-60
          Cannondale-58

dj bike isn't running so hot currently, pretty sure when installing the bmx bb I ganked it up and its sitting in there incorrectly. probably trashed the frame, but new ones aren't so bad, steel is cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.strangelove View Post
            which speedplays you want? let me know, i can def get you them if thats all you need.
            Probably just the SS or chrome-moly road ones. Maybe titanium if I'm feeling saucy. Can you get them cheaper than nashbar or pricepoint?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Bianchi pista concept '06- no pictures

1999 Standard STA frame, everything else is custom.

rarely ride it after i went fixed. it even made me stop skateboarding which ive been doing for 13 years.
              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by bev View Post
                GT-58
                Mostowy Pursuit-59
                Felt-60
                Cannondale-58

dj bike isn't running so hot currently, pretty sure when installing the bmx bb I ganked it up and its sitting in there incorrectly. probably trashed the frame, but new ones aren't so bad, steel is cheap.
                Ya those frames look HUGE to me because I ride a 52cm frame! :mrgreen:

Hopefully the dj frame is OK!

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                  rarely ride it after i went fixed. it even made me stop skateboarding which ive been doing for 13 years.
                  i don't skate that much anymore either. I'm 22, and have been skating 15 years. Worked at a skate shop for 5 years, too. But after playing hockey 16 years and skating 15, my knees are in pretty bad shape. I still play hockey a ton as I may try and pursue it semi-pro, so consequently I cant be skating and getting hurt.

fixed gear is nice as its a great workout, and works a lot of the shit i need for hockey. also never ride my geared bike anymore, only fixed.

geared; shitty groupset right now, and shit clips (i have clipless but i used to ride this to school). fucking titanium spoke front wheel though

fixed; 01 pista 55cm frame, velocity deep v wheels w/formula hubs. sugino crankset & 165mm crankarms, syntace bullhorns, bianchi post & saddle. mks pedals and clips. 48 16 gearing

Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

fuck, makes me wanna go get my PK Ripper from storage in the valley lol.
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Here's my toy. My girlfriends father and brother race professionally and they hard the parts laying around from older bikes they had from sponsors and such... Its got real pedals now. Im looking to start racing locally next summer

Comment

I think I'll bump this up!

Check out what I bought yesterday out of the blue..

This is my first REAL bike..

Comment

Originally posted by Majikal View Post

those wheels are gangster...i'd be scared to wheelie that bike, looks like they'd fold up on impact
                          beware of attack squirrels

Comment

Originally posted by robtech View Post
                            those wheels are gangster...i'd be scared to wheelie that bike, looks like they'd fold up on impact
                            Thats the look I was goin for... As a 20 year old "ghetto" youth, I don't really fit into the cycling world image that well, I had to gangsta out my bike as much as possible. lol. If it weren't built by my girls father, I'd paint the bitch all black. I'm actually planning on some HED carbon three spokes in the future, these:
                            Handmade in the USA - HED Cycling Products has crafted the fastest carbon bike wheels in the world. Road, gravel or fat biking, find the best wheel for your pursuit.

Comment

That Bridgestone is an RB-2? You must be on the shorter side to be be able to ride a 48cm comfortably. I ride a 54cm on a daily basis.

Now besides post what you have we should when and where are you riding this weekend. Sorta like the sub forums that were around way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
                                That Bridgestone is an RB-2? You must be on the shorter side to be be able to ride a 48cm comfortably. I ride a 54cm on a daily basis.

Now besides post what you have we should when and where are you riding this weekend. Sorta like the sub forums that were around way back when.
                                yeah, I'm not too short, but short enough to ride the 48. The stem is up bit because of the low stack height, but as long as I have a 53cm TT im OK and can tweak a little.

This is what ir looked like before I started the 'convervation' (not really a restoration):

the riding this weekend idea is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X