No announcement yet.

Falken Zeix 912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh as I said, they're suited for everything else, at least here. I'm curious to see how they work in the (little) snow we get here too.

Comment

Ive had a pair of 195/60/14 912's for about 2 years. They are good predictable tires. They are a good all around tire. While they dont impress in any one department except for price. I slid sideways every day for a year with them and they were always very predictable. I am putting some 615s tommorow and cant wait. Bottom line is you cant go wrong with them for the price.

Comment

I went from the Falken 615's to the 912's on my 06 Subaru legacy. I loved the 615's they were a great tire, but 90 miles a day wore them out pretty quickly. I choose the 912's after some searching around and the price point was just killer. I cant complain about them, but they are no 615.

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

Snow is here, so some reviews are due I think.

I have had the tires installed for 8 months now with about 15k no them. As far as all season goes, they do mediocre. I have a little bit of extra torque and power, as well as a bigger cam. Any kind of acceleration over 2500 rmp on standard driving will slip the tires. The main plus to these tires are the predictability. You can correct easily and feel when they are slipping or starting to slide. I am still able to turn and weave while driving down the road with a slower response and amount of angle (which is expected). All and all, they aren't the best, but aren't the worst. For a cheap tire they are hard to beat.
          -tim
          Originally posted by Jordan
          I like the stance
          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Working...
          X