No announcement yet.

Zen Performance Stress Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. My education has cost me 200k and I am not even a half decent engineer yet.

Sometimes it's cheaper to let someone else do the heavy lifting, and just pay what they ask.

Comment

200k? damn, where do you go to school?

Comment

Originally posted by netcsk View Post
        200k? damn, where do you go to school?
        It's not that difficult these days. My sister went to Swarthmore in PA a while ago. Current tuition plus room/board is $44k per year! Ouch!
        Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
        That Guy.
        03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Georgia Tech out of state and private high school.

Comment

Shesh, what a pisser.

Must agree that when someone is offering a good product that is a simple bolt on, the prices here are very reasonable.

I for one will be purchasing a front strut brace in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
              It's not that difficult these days. My sister went to Swarthmore in PA a while ago. Current tuition plus room/board is $44k per year! Ouch!
              I think I'm at a bit over 100k at this point... :( I can't imagine what it would be if I lived on campus...

200k though... damn!
              85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
              e30 restoration and V8 swap
              24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

iv got one of these bars on the front and let me tell you! these things really make a difference in cornering!! its also rides alot smoother. . . .
                i give this bar 2 thumbs up and recommend it to anyone!! well worth the money and acually makes a difference.
                also got some pics!

Comment

When I get back to LA, test fitting one of these front bars is the first thing I want to do. I just got to make sure it fits over the turbo down pipe. Rear bar should be no problem.

Comment

I'm new to the E30(always wanted one) but have owned a couple of cars that had little aftermarket response. If nothing else I would spend the little extra that these bars cost to support a business that's geared directly toward our cars and not just adding another model to their application .pdf. When these types of things come along we, as a community, need to support them. So how 'bout it, r3v discount???? lol
                    Crossfire + Pole + Isaac Newton's freakin self = sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X