Cheap Ebay Chip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoMishMoo View Post
    I bought one of these chips and I too thought I felt a difference upon first putting it in, then I switched back to my OE one and felt zero difference. I think the initial power gain may be in your head. Swap back to your OE and see if you notice anything.

I was younger then and poorer. Now I'm getting a Mark D. chip, but he hasn't returned any of my e-mails. Anyone done any business with D'sylva tech lately? Last I heard he was out of chips and was expecting more soon.
    same here, I just don't think chips make a big difference, i've used 1 ebay chip, regular mark D chip, 19lb injector mark D chip, and now a miller maf with miller19lb chip. If I had another E30 I wouldn't waste the $200+ on a chip when you can get the miller maf for $299 and actually feel the difference.

7speedshop.com

Comment

might be worth the price..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
        same here, I just don't think chips make a big difference, i've used 1 ebay chip, regular mark D chip, 19lb injector mark D chip, and now a miller maf with miller19lb chip. If I had another E30 I wouldn't waste the $200+ on a chip when you can get the miller maf for $299 and actually feel the difference.
        Most people can really notice any of the chips I make, and especially the E30 M20 chips. It's very apparent that the performance is better, unless something is wrong with your motor.

Mark
        URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

anyone have any experiences with the turbo chips from ebay? im thinking about getting one until i can afford MS

Comment

im thinking about getting one also because the markd is expensive as hell.

Comment

I have an ebay chip. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-hp...Q5fAccessories

i DID notice a difference. It was a little more torque-y, took off the top speed limiter and a softer rev limiter. I took it on flat highway and got it to 132. stock speed limiter is 118 i believe.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

idk but i hit 120 last night in my 318is

Comment

good luck man i hope you got a clone of a good chip haha

Comment

Originally posted by anstead610 View Post
                    I took it on flat highway and got it to 132
                    holy shit thats scary in an old e30!

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
                    Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
                      im thinking about getting one also because the markd is expensive as hell.
                      Maybe you should stay in bed all day, you'll save money. I can't beleive you think my chips are so expensive for what they provide.

Comment

I feel like I'm reading xceedspeed with all of this ebay chip nonsense.

MarkD or MillerMaf kit. Enthusiasts deserve my money more than Joe sleazebag burning chips in his basement.

Comment

I have an xg motorsport chip in mine.

Works great. I love hitting the throttle around 2300 rpms going through town. Just takes off.

When I asked the seller about them he said they are similar to dinan

Comment

Originally posted by otto325e View Post
                            I have an xg motorsport chip in mine.

Works great. I love hitting the throttle around 2300 rpms going through town. Just takes off.

When I asked the seller about them he said they are similar to dinan
                            Do you think the seller actually developed that chip? He just cloned something else and made up some name for it.

Comment

Hey Mark..

I've e-mailed you twice asking about your chips! Haven't heard anything yet.

Do you offer a chip for the eta 2.7?

Comment

Working...
                              X