Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by otto325e View Post
    Hey Mark..

I've e-mailed you twice asking about your chips! Haven't heard anything yet.

Do you offer a chip for the eta 2.7?
    A few days ago, all emails that were only sent to mark@dsylva-tech.ca got lost from the dates of June 15 to Oct 31. If you sent to my gmail address also, I have it. I will look through my emails and try to find it. Yes I do have a chip for your application if your CR is around 10:1

Please email again in case I can not find your email.

Thanks,

Mark
    URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Mark, I don't see it on your site, but do you (or anyone else here) know of a good chip for a M40B18?

Comment

Originally posted by evilnickwong View Post
        Mark, I don't see it on your site, but do you (or anyone else here) know of a good chip for a M40B18?
        I do not make a chip for that application but if you email me the numbers on your stock chip, I bet I could try and locate the file and see if it is similar to what I have previosuly done for cars here. I get a few emails about that motor on occasion. If you had a way to read your chip and email a file to me, I could look into this and it would be much better than just the chip number.

MarkD

Comment

Do you mean the ECU number or the numbers on the chip itself?
          ECU number is 0-261-200-157, but I don't have the chip number itself.

Comment

+1 for markD.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by evilnickwong View Post
              Do you mean the ECU number or the numbers on the chip itself?
              ECU number is 0-261-200-157, but I don't have the chip number itself.
              Yes the numbers on the label of the chip itself. And if you can find a way to read the chip and email a binary file to me, along with the variant code which will be printed on the DME (looks something like "8a1e" ) that will make it much easier to develop a chip for you.

Mark

Comment

Got it. I'll let you know if anything. I'm out of country from my car at the moment. :D

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                  +1 for markD.
                  Same here. I put one in my slushbox e34 525i and it really helped wake up the motor.

Comment

Working...
                  X